+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What do your notes say? Thanks
Haven't ordered my second notes yet since I found a few weeks ago my eligibility is recommended pass, criminality passed and security not started.

According to the agent, the visa officer is waiting for my BG checks to complete before he can make the final decision :)

vvs87

May 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
31-01-2019
Seen a few folks raising alarms that they received a rejection email stating ADR’s were not supplied.

I am wondering how can it happen as any ADR should reflect on the account atleast, even if no email received. Could there be a systems issue which is causing such updates not to arise?

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Received my PPR email today guys. AOR 14 Dec pnp Outland PEI. 5 months and 14 days. Country of Residence: Mauritius, family of 2. MEP 24 Jan. File sent to LVO on 7feb.complete silence until today.False ip2 since AOR. No ADRs. No ghost updates(not even a single one) and never ordered notes. My account still shows submitted and 16 days to go. Visa office: Pretoria, South Africa. Thnxs all for ur amazing support and wish all a speedy ppr. Hang on tight its on z way...

Last edited:

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Seen a few folks raising alarms that they received a rejection email stating ADR’s were not supplied.

I am wondering how can it happen as any ADR should reflect on the account atleast, even if no email received. Could there be a systems issue which is causing such updates not to arise?
I saw that too and it’s so unfortunate. Unable to understand why the ADRs and subsequent reminders didn’t prompt anywhere on his/her account.

Nauman5199

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Can you share your timeline
AOR 14th Dec. Medical 31st Jan and got ADR same day. Submitted on 12 th Feb. No change in profile for around 3 months. 3 weeks back background status changed from IP2 to IP1 and additional documents to Not Applicable. Yesterday got profile update and background status again changed to IP2. Today got Ghost Update and no Change.

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
All the more reason to call them and confirm, I hope its not an issue calling them from outside Canada
I called +1613 944 4000 from hangouts in USA. the call time was about 8 minutes, can't transfer to agent, automated system says same thing as online no updates since ip1 since 5.5 months. At least this should clear my doubt on ADRs

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Received my PPR email today guys. AOR 14 Dec pnp Outland PEI. 5 months and 14 days. Country of Residence: Mauritius, family of 2. MEP 24 Jan. File sent to LVO on 7feb.complete silence until today.False ip2 since AOR. No ADRs. No ghost updates(not even a single one) and never ordered notes. My account still shows submitted and 16 days to go. Visa office: Pretoria, South Africa. Thnxs all for ur amazing support and wish all a speedy ppr. Hang on tight its on z way...
Congratulations! Big up for patience! Good luck during landing and the new chapter.

Reactions: Mk786 and JD20

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No informed advice but there is an appeal process you could use. Pinging @legalfalcon , @derkdsou and other wise folks for advice.

Mostly just offering my commiserations, I can't imagine how devastated you must be. Its hard to do I'm sure, but don't lose hope and don't give up!
@NK9

There is provision of appeal. All you can do is to send a cSE and request IRCC to reopen your case or reconsider it.

If you want to appeal it, you will have to either approach the Immigration and Refugee Board or the Federal Court through your lawyer.

Reactions: Spotted

syed38101

Oct 19, 2018
PPR..!!!
FSW- O
AOR - Dec 29th
MEP - Feb 15th
PPR - May 29th. Did not see any updates after MEP and this morning got an en email "Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa", the golden PPR email :)

I was a silent reader, and the discussions and advices on this thread from USProgrammer, LegalFalcon, and others have helped immensely. Thank you all.
Some of the things that I was worried about that worked out for me:
Gift Deed: I created a new bank account in ICICI, transferred the required finds via gift deed and got a bank letter after 30 days.
No Letter from Employer: My employer denied from giving any proof of work letter. I submitted joining letters, tax documents, pay stubs and all other past letters that show my employment.

The PPR email gives detailed explanation about posting passport to address in Canada if the applicant is in Canada, but specifies nothing about how and at what New Delhi address should I post the documents. All it says is "Your passports and photos should be received by the New Delhi office in 30 days". Please help me with the address to the visa office in New Delhi and how/what documents apart from passport and photos should be submitted.

Stay strong and have patience, your application is about to get approved :)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I called +1613 944 4000 from hangouts in USA. the call time was about 8 minutes, can't transfer to agent, automated system says same thing as online no updates since ip1 since 5.5 months. At least this should clear my doubt on ADRs
You shouldn't use the prompts you used. Use the link in my signature to get to an agent.

In short, 1-1-1 to get transferred to IRCC and then 2-1-1-0 to get to an agent (through family sponsorship tree [same agents]).

Reactions: JD20

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
PPR..!!!
FSW- O
AOR - Dec 29th
MEP - Feb 15th
PPR - May 29th. Did not see any updates after MEP and this morning got an en email "Ready for Visa / Pret pour Visa", the golden PPR email :)

I was a silent reader, and the discussions and advices on this thread from USProgrammer, LegalFalcon, and others have helped immensely. Thank you all.
Some of the things that I was worried about that worked out for me:
Gift Deed: I created a new bank account in ICICI, transferred the required finds via gift deed and got a bank letter after 30 days.
No Letter from Employer: My employer denied from giving any proof of work letter. I submitted joining letters, tax documents, pay stubs and all other past letters that show my employment.

The PPR email gives detailed explanation about posting passport to address in Canada if the applicant is in Canada, but specifies nothing about how and at what New Delhi address should I post the documents. All it says is "Your passports and photos should be received by the New Delhi office in 30 days". Please help me with the address to the visa office in New Delhi and how/what documents apart from passport and photos should be submitted.

Stay strong and have patience, your application is about to get approved :)
Congrats, and that's very interesting/good to see you got PPR with no work reference letter. The information on that is always hard to come by.