Ghost update 2- may 17
Ghost update 3 - may 17 within 2 hr of update 2

Ppr - May 27
congrats

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hey guys!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support. got the PPR yesterday. Finally the wait is over.

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
Don’t know about ghost updates as I applied through agency, and so did not have access to my account.
PPR- 24th MAY

Made 2 calls to IRCC. One on 1st March ( after 90 days of submission)- did not get much info. Other than medical.

Second call on 17th May. - eligibility started and agent said everything looks fine for now. And will get the ppr within the timeline.

In 5 months and 15 days we got our PPR!!

Thank God the wait is over. So dec guys , have patience , the PPRs are coming soon .

All the very best to everyone .
Congrats!!!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I don't know about the impact of a second parallel application. What's the latest she needs to apply for the student visa, and is it not entirely possible your PPR will be here sooner than that?

Hi,

I am an FSW inland applicant. AOR Dec 7. I stay in Toronto and my wife works in Montreal. She was planning to join me once we got a PR. Now she has secured an admission at McGill University in Montreal. She has received CAQ (Permit from Ministry of Diversity & Inand wants to apply for a Study Permit. I am confused whether it would impact our PR application. I am the primary applicant and my wife applied as a dependent.

@legalfalcon @derkdsou @USProgrammer

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
I don't know about the impact of a second parallel application. What's the latest she needs to apply for the student visa, and is it not entirely possible your PPR will be here sooner than that?
Her classes start from August 31. Considering 4 weeks for processing of Study Permit, she can apply by July end at the latest. My PPR due date is June 7 but I am least hopeful of getting it within timeline.

MEP: 18th. Jan
Criminality: Passed
GCMS ordered on April 15 showed Eligibility: Review Required on Client info (LOE may be)

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Is your eligibility 'met' or still under review? The review required for client info (LOE) is usually pretty standard - it's just the case assistant signalling to the case officer that s/he needs to look at your LOE/LOE documents.

Her classes start from August 31. Considering 4 weeks for processing of Study Permit, she can apply by July end at the latest. My PPR due date is June 7 but I am least hopeful of getting it within timeline.

MEP: 18th. Jan
Criminality: Passed
GCMS ordered on April 15 showed Eligibility: Review Required on Client info (LOE may be)

Reactions: mumbaikar88

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
Is your eligibility 'met' or still under review? The review required for client info (LOE) is usually pretty standard - it's just the case assistant signalling to the case officer that s/he needs to look at your LOE/LOE documents.
As per the GCMS note received on 15th. May, Eligibility is 'Review Required'. So that status is from 15th. April. I am planning to apply for another GCMS this week.

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
As per the GCMS note received on 15th. May, Eligibility is 'Review Required'. So that status is from 15th. April. I am planning to apply for another GCMS this week.
Under the detailed section on Eligibility, case assistant mentioned 'Met' or 'Appears to meet' on everything. At the end, he / she mentioned 'Review Required' on Client Info. You are right because I assume it was meant for a review of LOE to be done by the Case Officer.

Reactions: derkdsou