30-12-2018
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Hi All,
I received my ITA on 30th October 2018
AOR-12th Dec 2018
Medical Passed-2nd Feb 2019

The application status is as below:

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still waiting on further update on my status !!! Does anyone have any idea about the current stage I am in??? Is it IP1, IP2 ???
Is there is anyone else with same situation???

This is IP1

smzm91

Feb 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Dec 11 AOR,

VISA Office moved to London from CPC Ottawa somewhere in mid April

Last update on call to the IRCC i got was on 4th April 2019

Eligibility: in progress (Review Required or under Review) it was a bad connection and i could not make it out what he said

Criminality: Complete
Security: Not Started
Biometrics are complete
Medicals are passed

Express Entry Candidate

Raised an inquiry for an address change and then the file was moved to London Visa Office, the agent on the call has directed to ask the London Visa office directly as they do not have access to the file. 18th April 2019 was the day the address was updated on file . No ADR for Police certificate or anything requested by the IRCC.

Any suggestions on how to reach them and any comments on the file moving to London Visa Office ? Good or bad .

Appreciate the help in advance .

Thanks

radhika123

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader of this forum for the last 2 months.
I'm sharing a few details of my file with you guys
AOR: 12 Dec
MED passed
VO New Delhi
Only 22 days left & still in IP1:(
Since my case is with a consultant, so I can't check my account daily for the updates. The only thing I can do is just wait & wait :p
many dec aor people with NDVO got ghost update today ..may be you will also get some updates this week..all the best ..

Reactions: kaurpreet

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations! Of course, I'm happy for you, but with every passing PPR I wonder what the hell I did wrong. Oh, I know - 100 foreign trips! Haha.

Do you know when your application moved to NDVO and from where? If you find out, I'm eager to know. I'm still sat at Ottawa. NDVO has such a bad reputation that I thought being transferred there was like the kiss of death, but IRCC throws more plot twists and curve balls at you than Game of Thrones.
Thanks a lot.

But I don’t know when my file moved to NDVO or from where as I didn’t order GCMS notes and I wasn’t able to talk to a CIC representative as well. I was going to order the notes, but suddenly I got an update and therefore decided to wait. I had a refused visitors visa, so I was having the feeling that it was at NDVO and PPR mail removed all doubt.

NDVO is thought to be painfully slow but these days, Ottawa is finding it difficult to catch on with it. Hope you get your golden mail soon and thanks for all the support and help.:)

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
MED passed
VO New Delhi
Since my case is with a consultant, so I can't check my account daily for the updates. The only thing I can do is just wait & wait :p
Hi, According to the current trend almost every December AORs will get PR by next month. To more about your profile it is the best time to order GCMS notes. Wait patiently

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Hi All,
AOR-12th Dec 2018

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still waiting on further update on my status !!! Does anyone have any idea about the current stage I am in??? Is it IP1, IP2 ???
I think that you are still in IP1, but dont get anxious as it may change to IP2 and to PPR within one day. So wait for one or two weeks. You will get it. If you need you can order GCMS notes as this is the right time,.

sjamz

Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just received my notes. my AOR is december 30 and have been in IP1 since MEP 14 february. The notes give the following assessment ( generated on 10 April) :
Eligibility: Met
Security: not started
Criminality not started
Does anyone have similar status ? can anyone recommend how long should it take now to get Copr

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
MED passed
VO New Delhi
AOR 13th Dec
23 days left

No update after medical passed (24th Jan). I have stopped checking my account. It'll happen if it has to happen.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi All,
AOR-12th Dec 2018

I believe it is IP1, but these terms are irrelevant now.

I am also having the same status and AOR

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Do you know more about your application? I have the same dates and profile as you (except for my extended travel history). My eligibility was met on 7 Feb (at CIO-Sydney), and the application was moved to CPC-Ottawa on 14 Feb. Nothing's happened since then. My browser history must think I've been stalking IRCC.

AOR 13th Dec
23 days left

No update after medical passed (24th Jan). I have stopped checking my account. It'll happen if it has to happen.