+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Can i raise a cse to transfer my file to any other visa office for processing?? Edmonton is like slowest of the slowest .:(:(

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It’s PPR!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Received today at about 2:00 pm (IST) from NDVO.

Now I’m excited @derkdsou

AoR - December 28, 2018.
VO - NDVO.
RPRF paid upfront.
No ADRs.
IP2 on May 16 and PPR today (May 20).
All other details are in my signature.

NDVO guys, lace up your shoes. NDVO is rocking.

Thanks to all for the support and motivation. And BEST OF LUCK to all. Hope all get their mail soon.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

AoR - December 28, 2018.
VO - NDVO.
RPRF paid upfront.
No ADRs.

Thanks to all for the support and motivation. And BEST OF LUCK to all. Hope all get their mail soon.
Congratulations!! Good to see you finally got yours! Man, I feel bad for @derkdsou. He's been so helpful in this thread (and others) and he's lagging behind the cohort. Damn you, ETH!

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations!! Good to see you finally got yours! Man, I feel bad for @derkdsou. He's been so helpful in this thread (and others) and he's lagging behind the cohort. Damn you, ETH!
Thanks.

And yes, I’m also feeling kind of strange getting it when many others before me are waiting. In fact I wasn’t expecting anything before July. They took me by surprise.

I think IRCC should really follow some pattern which we can understand. Some deserving before me are still waiting and I really don’t like it. Hope they all get it soon.

Reactions: tintu1717

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations! Of course, I'm happy for you, but with every passing PPR I wonder what the hell I did wrong. Oh, I know - 100 foreign trips! Haha.

Do you know when your application moved to NDVO and from where? If you find out, I'm eager to know. I'm still sat at Ottawa. NDVO has such a bad reputation that I thought being transferred there was like the kiss of death, but IRCC throws more plot twists and curve balls at you than Game of Thrones.

AoR - December 28, 2018.
VO - NDVO.
RPRF paid upfront.
No ADRs.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Congratulations! Of course, I'm happy for you, but with every passing PPR I wonder what the hell I did wrong. Oh, I know - 100 foreign trips! Haha.

Do you know when your application moved to NDVO and from where? If you find out, I'm eager to know. I'm still sat at Ottawa. NDVO has such a bad reputation that I thought being transferred there was like the kiss of death, but IRCC throws more plot twists and curve balls at you than Game of Thrones.
Haha that’s true! Ours is very soon too.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Congratulations! Of course, I'm happy for you, but with every passing PPR I wonder what the hell I did wrong. Oh, I know - 100 foreign trips! Haha..
By the way i wanted some clarity...I got a ghost update on Friday but I noticed my BG status changing to that of IP1. I was in false IP2 since AOR (Biometrics candidate).

From your understanding of this process, do you think this signifies anything substantial? File had moved to LVO somewhere in April.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
That is odd, isn't it? Someone else was writing about it here (can't remember where). It's not quite a ghost update because something did change in your profile (IP2 -> IP1). My guess is they've started your criminality and security? What do you know about your status thus far? Maybe call them tomorrow?

By the way i wanted some clarity...I got a ghost update on Friday but I noticed my BG status changing to that of IP1. I was in false IP2 since AOR (Biometrics candidate).

From your understanding of this process, do you think this signifies anything substantial? File had moved to LVO somewhere in April.