+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

lji050

Aug 10, 2017
Mine is Dec 9th 2018 AOR.
Medical Passed :21st Jan 2019.
After that no update. I guess my application moved from IP1 to IP2 directly.
Applied under CEC inland.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can some one having same status . Is this is in IP2 status ? Anyone having same status and any information fro CIC agent by when it can be completed only 30 days left for me.
I'm on the same boat. Dec 5 AOR. 26 Days left. Stuck on this IP2 status for over 2 month now

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Mine is Dec 9th 2018 AOR.
Medical Passed :21st Jan 2019.
After that no update. I guess my application moved from IP1 to IP2 directly.
Applied under CEC inland.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can some one having same status . Is this is in IP2 status ? Anyone having same status and any information fro CIC agent by when it can be completed only 30 days left for me.
My application has this status for months... My AOR is Dec 18th. I ordered GCMS notes, I think you should do the same. When I read the officer notes I saw that they were reviewing my proof of funds. After that I voluntarily raised a CSE with complementary documents including more pay slips from my current job in Canada since I received a raise and I re-explained all my funds allocations in my home country.

No words after that, no ghost updates. I ordered one more set of notes in May 1st. Hopefully I will hear back from them before that.

I just received a response from the CSE that I have raised informing that the complementary documents that I provided would be forwarded to the case officer. Just that.

Killing waiting but what we can do.... It is pretty frustrating especially when we consider our application strong and authentic. Anyways, just the same daily waiting.

Reactions: ankushrastogi
May 9, 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Doc's Request.
25-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
31-01-2019
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2019
Hello Guys, i have been following the forum for so long. This is my first comment.

I recently called CIC agent, he informed me that my file is being processed outside canada, so he doesnt have any information on that. Does anyone know what it means?

My details:
AOR: december 21, 2018
FSW-O
Nationality:: Pakistani
Country of residence: UAE
Biometric Update: January 31, 2019
Applicants: 2 (me and my spouse)

The profile is still showing Eligibility is being reviewed.

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for giving hope. But mine status was this from Jan 21st onwards. I am seriously anxious on this PR.
It has been very long with no update. As I understand it was in IP2 but nothing happened.

One of the agent only said its in Local office in Edmonton.
Anyone with same status or Local office can respond back .
Do any other having same status in Dec AOR after medical passed.
My file is in Edmonton visa office ... AOR 3 dec no update after medical ... they haven’t started my background yet

Reactions: Canada_Diaries

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When do they transfer file from CIO Sydney to Ottawa. I called and agent told me that my file was transferred in Feb from Sydney to Ottawa and it is still at ottawa with nothing much started yet.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
When do they transfer file from CIO Sydney to Ottawa. I called and agent told me that my file was transferred in Feb from Sydney to Ottawa and it is still at ottawa with nothing much started yet.
I think after your Medical & docs were verified, they moved you to CPC

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
So they just checked whether docs are complete or not and yes I passed my medical on 8 Feb, my aor is 28th Dec. Nothing has been started yet.
@love4immigration everybody is waiting for them to start processing, let's hope for the updates in this month. FYI, they pick files randomly, so there's no point in comparison or calling them