CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I got PPR today May 08 CEC-inland. Thanks for everyone's help in this thread, especially Derkdsou and USProgrammer. Hope everyone in our thread can get PPR soon.
Congrats!

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I think Edmonton visa office is much more slower than any other visa office ... they start their processing after completion of 6 months ...
really disappointing
Yeah, There are a few VOs like that. I guess Montreal also is slow. But the cruelty of NDVO (excuse me for sharing my frustration repeatedly!) is that there is literally no way to figure out what is going on, till the 6 months period is over. I'm assuming that they will atleast respond to CSE with an appropriate response after the normal processing time

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Looks like Ottawa VO has picked up pace with Dec AORs. Congratulations for all the lucky folks who are with that VO. Your wait will definitely be over this month!

Reactions: fctorontowin

Rayroyal

Jan 12, 2019
Just really need to know if those of us that have gotten PPR all uploaded ECA evaluation along with academic qualifications.
This is clear any misconceptions whatsover that failure to do so may lead to rejection. Pls comments needed urgently... Thanks

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Just really need to know if those of us that have gotten PPR all uploaded ECA evaluation along with academic qualifications.
This is clear any misconceptions whatsover that failure to do so may lead to rejection. Pls comments needed urgently... Thanks
I uploaded ECA report in my application!

ankushrastogi

May 9, 2019
Hey Guys,

How do you know which office is processing your PR case. My AOR is Dec 3 and i submitted my application within Canada from Vancouver. I am still waiting on PPR. Not sure how you guys are checking on the progress of individual steps. I am at the second last step - It says doing background check and the checking for your eligibility.

Thanks,
Ankush

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,

How do you know which office is processing your PR case. My AOR is Dec 3 and i submitted my application within Canada from Vancouver. I am still waiting on PPR. Not sure how you guys are checking on the progress of individual steps. I am at the second last step - It says doing background check and the checking for your eligibility.

Thanks,
Ankush
You can call them to find out your processing office or alternatively raise a query through the web form.

Reactions: JD20