+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
35 days left......
I don’t think that Indian election might effect delay in ndvo to take decisions. But what so ever they are doing they are taking good time to do there work. No one talked from any thread how much ndvo takes time or anyone received any mail or ppr from ndvo.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
BC PNP EE
AOR Jan 06, 2019

Just received a call from an IRCC officer questioning about my job, company and duties at my current company
(a new start-up with no web presence)‍♂

The officer said everything was checked off (eligibility, criminality, Security - Passed).
My POF amount was less by $100, but he said he is fine with approving my application!

I was told I should be waiting for about 2-4weeks for the final email confirming my interview at the Vancouver office.
Any idea on how long it usually takes to get an interview email?

- My CIC account got updated with no changes (IP2)

@MarcioSilva @USProgrammer @derkdsou @legalfalcon

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
BC PNP EE
AOR Jan 06, 2019

Just received a call from an IRCC officer questioning about my job, company and duties at my current company
(a new start-up with no web presence)‍♂

The officer said everything was checked off (eligibility, criminality, Security - Passed).
My POF amount was less by $100, but he said he is fine with approving my application!

I was told I should be waiting for about 2-4weeks for the final email confirming my interview at the Vancouver office.
Any idea on how long it usually takes to get an interview email?

- My CIC account got updated with no changes (IP2)

@MarcioSilva @USProgrammer @derkdsou @legalfalcon
Hi,
Quick question why did you show POF? Do you have full time job in Canada?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
Quick question why did you show POF? Do you have full time job in Canada?
I had a bank letter stating the amount I have in my chequing account, pay slips from my current employer (Yes, I have a FT job in BC, Canada).

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I had a bank letter stating the amount I have in my chequing account, pay slips from my current employer (Yes, I have a FT job in BC, Canada).
Could you please tell me how much amount did you show as POF..And is it mandatory to show POF?? Because even I am a PNP-Inland applicant and I haven’t shown any POF.

I have a full time job!!

cicworld

Mar 30, 2019
Dear Community,
Wanted to give some information regarding my case.

I applied for BC PNP EE and the details are as follows
AOR Dec 19.
Med passed: Jan 31 and it was a long silence after that.

Cic account still shows I'm in Ip1. I asked my gcms notes back in March, that arrived in April.
It showed
med passed
criminality in progress.
eligibility not started
security not started.

An officer called me few days back and confirmed few things from my profile and informed that my case is in final stages.
The same day I got a ghost update and I got my PPR today.

So the people still waiting. I wish you all best of luck.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dear Community,

AOR Dec 19.

Cic account still shows I'm in Ip1. I asked my gcms notes back in March, that arrived in April.
It showed
med passed
criminality in progress.
eligibility not started
security not started.

An officer called me few days back and confirmed few things from my profile and informed that my case is in final stages.

Awesome congratulations!!

Could you please tell me did you provide any POF?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Could you please tell me how much amount did you show as POF..And is it mandatory to show POF?? Because even I am a PNP-Inland applicant and I haven’t shown any POF.

I have a full time job!!
As per my knowledge, you would need a POF letter showing the required amount as per the IRCC website. I forgot the amount I had inputed in my application, but as per the officer it was off by $100.

POF amounts:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Who should have POF and Who are exempt from POF: Having a positive LMIA also exempts you from having a POF, but a valid job still requires a POF
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html)

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear Community,

AOR Dec 19.

It showed
med passed
criminality in progress.
eligibility not started
security not started.

Congrats!

How many days is few days? as I have received a call from an officer today and I'm waiting for an interview letter.

cicworld

Mar 30, 2019
Congrats!

How many days is few days? as I have received a call from an officer today and I'm waiting for an interview letter.

I still have 48 days left according to the website. If you received a call today then keep your fingers crossed for th PPR. Did the officer confirm that you are at the final stage?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I still have 48 days left according to the website. If you received a call today then keep your fingers crossed for th PPR. Did the officer confirm that you are at the final stage?
Officer said my application got approved and I should be receiving an email to attend an interview in Vancouver, BC.

Reactions: Pura Vida