+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Is it because you need to use the funds or you're closing down the account? You don't need to transfer the money, but you can, and you don't need to inform IRCC about it.

Edit: Remember that it's best to maintain the minimum funds throughout the process.
No its just that account was giving high welcome interest rate for one year and now it's ended. I would like to open account for my spouse who is primary applicant at the same time to get high interest rate again. So I understand that there is no problem here and no need to inform... Thank you

Reactions: derkdsou

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Mmmmmm
43 days left after rprf paid on 29 jan 2019. nothing new update. Nor ghost or anything appear........

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
Guys I need your help ASAP. I just received an email (unfortunately not the GOLDEN email). I have to provide some new documents.
1. Proof of funds: Provide pay slips from employer for the period of assessment.

From 1 of my previous employers this will be difficult as they just underwent a major takeover and they have a whole new HR department and I have closed that bank account. Also from another job it was paid in cash but there is 1 job that the HR just said they can send me a remittance advice slip and I am not working there any longer.

2. Prood of funds: Provide Bank statements showing salary deposits from employer.
I can do this with the job that can provide the remittance but for the other jobs what should I do?

3. Provide updated proof of settlement funds.

Should I reprint my bank statement or let the manager draft another letter??

4. A separate and newly completed schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing original signature

5. Additional Family Info IMM5406 also bearing original signatures

Any help is greatly welcomed. They stated that once I submit it I will receive my PR in 30 days.

Thank you.
Also what do they mean by the period of assessment because since I applied for the ExpI am working on my own on some contracts here and there
Guys I need your help ASAP. I just received an email (unfortunately not the GOLDEN email). I have to provide some new documents.
1. Proof of funds: Provide pay slips from employer for the period of assessment.

From 1 of my previous employers this will be difficult as they just underwent a major takeover and they have a whole new HR department and I have closed that bank account. Also from another job it was paid in cash but there is 1 job that the HR just said they can send me a remittance advice slip and I am not working there any longer.

2. Prood of funds: Provide Bank statements showing salary deposits from employer.
I can do this with the job that can provide the remittance but for the other jobs what should I do?

4. A separate and newly completed schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing original signature

Any help is greatly welcomed. They stated that once I submit it I will receive my PR in 30 days.

Thank you.

Any help guys?? By during assessment period, do they mean when I submitted my application or the employment history I put in my application. Also i didnt add my current bank account as i spend daily from it and use it for my salary and other stuff because I have a debit card for it. I only submitted my savings, will they ask me where the extra bank details are from?

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hello all. I've created a PPR Days analysis thing that makes the scatter plots and histograms. If you hover over a point on the chart, it will show you all the info for the MyImmiTracker case. If you select a point, it will take you to the MyImmiTracker case. You can also download the charts for upload to the forum via Imgur or whatever. I decided not to add automated Imgur uploads due to potential for abuse.

Here's the site: https://pprdays.glitch.me/

Here's the code if any 2173/2174/similars want to look at it with me. Feel free to PM. https://glitch.com/edit/#!/pprdays

I'm sure it can use some CSS work, but I spent all day yesterday on it. It's functional, at least. It updates from MyImmiTracker a few times a day. I don't know nodejs at all so this was my first real project in it. However, the Glitch platform seems cool and allows for free hosting/collaboration with nodejs.

Again (due to huge screenshots), here's the site: https://pprdays.glitch.me/ and here's the code: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/pprdays
Excellent work, thank you for this useful tool!!

Reactions: USProgrammer

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
For those who are interested to know step by step post AOR and especially background check I found the following site pretty consitant. It helped me for instance to understand the A11.2 which I saw it in my GCMS and did not systematically understand. Anyway have a look, i hope it can be valuable:
http://askkubeir.com/lifeline-of-express-entry/

Aug 1, 2018

Thank you.
what is your AOR?

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
For those who are interested to know step by step post AOR and especially background check I found the following site pretty consitant. It helped me for instance to understand the A11.2 which I saw it in my GCMS and did not systematically understand. Anyway have a look, i hope it can be valuable:
http://askkubeir.com/lifeline-of-express-entry/
Nice text, very well written. It is unfortunate that to verify the progress we need to order Notes. I guess the next step, would be a more descriptive progress in our online application, for example, we keep seeing that eligibility is being verified and bg check as well in progress, and when we order notes we are able, sometimes, to see a recommended pass or whatever.

Maybe a more descriptive process would avoid telephone calls to CIC call center and the need of ordering the GCMS Notes.

I've been checking other communication channels and things seem pretty busy, many applicants of November and December still on the waiting game... Patience is always the key and we are almost there.

Reactions: Pura Vida

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
Hi folks. JUST GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL.