+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Is it because you need to use the funds or you're closing down the account? You don't need to transfer the money, but you can, and you don't need to inform IRCC about it.

Edit: Remember that it's best to maintain the minimum funds throughout the process.

Hey guys, is it possible to transfer money from accompanying spouse account to applicant account after AOR? Do we need to inform cic about this transaction?

Last edited:
Reactions: ozaN

Antopunto

Mar 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
8-02-2019
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
You submitted on Thursday so it got checked b4 friday
I submitted at around say 4:30 am Toronto time on Friday . In india it was around 2pm Friday.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Yeah, by God's grace. Also, I believe keeping LOE simple and Straight Forward, POF and reference letter crisp and clear helps moving thing faster
In your POF, did you manage to keep average balance? HDFC is declining to include average balance in the letter.

Also, they are unwilling to include absence of credit card or loan. How was it in your case?

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
There is nothing unexpected with these notes or anything to worry about, which is why I didn't chime in earlier. What is the date of these notes because this is just the R10 portion of things. Is there nothing about eligibility, work experience, NOC, etc.?
Eligibility is passed.... criminality and security not yet started...but in these notes it is written that criminality pass...and also what does it means ready to rprf complete

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Last edited:

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
Hi again, all. I renamed the URL since Glitch let me. Now instead of having the wiggly whatever name it's:

https://pprdays.glitch.me/

Same great taste. Half the calories.

Edit: I see in the logs people looking at Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Italy, USA, etc. I don't log anything about the visitors, so I don't know if that's where you reside, but it's cool to see people using it who aren't necessarily active in this thread (since I haven't seen a lot of people talk about most of those countries).

I'll create a thread for it once more people have had time to test it and I'm sure there aren't any massive bugs. Let me know what you think and if you have any issues.
S
I used it but unfortunately nothing on Ghana... keep up the good work btw

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Your criminality is "recommendation: pass", so not yet passed.
You can ignore the "Ready to finalize" because there is no colon in front of it. If you look at the punctuations in the notes carefully, then it is your RPRF that is "complete". (Ignore the "Ready to finalize" as there is no value assigned to this field.)

Eligibility is passed.... criminality and security not yet started...but in these notes it is written that criminality pass...and also what does it means ready to rprf complete

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Your criminality is "recommendation: pass", so not yet passed.
You can ignore the "Ready to finalize" because there is no colon in front of it. If you look at the punctuations in the notes carefully, then it is your RPRF that is "complete". (Ignore the "Ready to finalize" as there is no value assigned to this field.)
Hmm ok ok...tHanks for clarifying this

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have received "Ready for Visa" email last week, I am from Sweden which is Visa exempted country, so, I don't have to send the passport, but I have a couple of question,

1. IRCC has asked me to upload a copy of passport and Appendix A to MyCIC, but there is no option to upload the documents, so, I have raised webform and waiting for IRCC's response, it seems to be a common issue, and a lot of people have actually sent these documents by post together with Photos, probably I would do the same, anyone here has similar experience?

2. Do we need to sign Appendix A form? or just fill in the information?

3. In the instructions, it has been stated that "In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope." this seems to be different for different countries, for some countries, sending prepaid self envelope is must, but if I understand the instructions I received, I shall not send prepaid self-addressed envelope, but just self-addressed envelope, has anyone sent a plain self-addressed envelope and successfully received CoPR?

Thanks in advance!
Can anyone answer these questions?

Thanks!

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Can December AOR _Indian Applicants please join the other thread for better understanding of the trend.

December AOR_Indian Applicants

Indian Applciant
Family-2
AOR December 13, 2018
Medicals passed- Jan 24, 2019
No Update since

Reactions: Rahul.Tech16

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Can anyone answer these questions?

Thanks!
1. Not sure, didn't had this experience.

2. There is no signing section (as far as I remember) , just take a print and fill in the appropriate sections

3. Depends on where you are, are you in Canada already ? If yes, then you can go to Canada post and just take a prepaid return envelope with no name or address filled in , IRCC does that for you . I'm not sure about the process if you are elsewhere but check out some earlier posts by Usprogarmmer , I believe you'll find something similar if you are in the US

Reactions: ScandicGuy