NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
http://tinypic.com/r/1y4g2r/9

I made a study for Brazilian PPR from 2018 to the current date. It seems all over the place, the average is 144 days and median 141 days.

The standard deviation is 53 days, very big!

I tried to put the image here, but no success at all.
Says the image is moved or deleted.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Reactions: MarcioSilva

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for this. It made me wonder if things will continue to get a lot worse for Indian citizens/residents, though it seems like the trend is stabilizing. The real explosion of ITAs and, therefore, candidates applying from India happened in 2017. I anticipate the numbers levelling off for 2018 and 2019, in line with the number of ITAs*.

It's interesting to note a few things here:
a) There are more Indian citizens applying from outside of India than from within!
b) Indian resident applicants (who are most definitely all Indian citizens) made up only 17% of the total pool of ITAs issued in 2017 (the last year for which full stats are available).
c) I imagine the explosion in ITAs in 2017 corresponded with a commensurate recruitment drive for analysts/officers onshore in Canada. I can't imagine NDVO was expanded too significantly due to its remote "hardship" location. It would explain why the bulk of the processing is happening onshore in Canada and cases are then transferred to NDVO "post-processing" to send out PPRs?

*N.B. a) The 2018 year-end report will be released in June, the ITA numbers for 2018 are actual, the rest is extrapolated as a trend; b) 2019 figures are extrapolated based on ITAs in 2019 YTD.

I was hoping to have good news for you in the form of a flat line. Unfortunately, I cannot give you that good news. The trend is going up, slightly.

I did more data entry. This chart contains all data from January 1, 2019 through right now for FSW-O Indian Citizen/Residents. Most recent to the left. Data source: MyImmiTracker. Count: 301 records. The red line is the trend line.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
No, I understand @moeykang has an update on their application by having asked over the phone or via CSE. There can be a certain "no man's land" between an application being approved and waiting to be allocated a PPR email. Some others on this forum, like @TheNorms, have experienced it.
@moeykang i waited 44 days in total from approval to golden email, it was quicker to process my application they did that within 40 days! and that was with a ADR for military service details.
Totally feel your frustration hang in it’s coming your way.

Reactions: derkdsou

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thanks for this. It made me wonder if things will continue to get a lot worse for Indian citizens/residents, though it seems like the trend is stabilizing. The real explosion of ITAs and, therefore, candidates applying from India happened in 2017. I anticipate the numbers levelling off for 2018 and 2019, in line with the number of ITAs*.

It's interesting to note a few things here:
a) There are more Indian citizens applying from outside of India than from within!
b) Indian resident applicants (who are most definitely all Indian citizens) made up only 17% of the total pool of ITAs issued in 2017 (the last year for which full stats are available).
c) I imagine the explosion in ITAs in 2017 corresponded with a commensurate recruitment drive for analysts/officers onshore in Canada. I can't imagine NDVO was expanded too significantly due to its remote "hardship" location. It would explain why the bulk of the processing is happening onshore in Canada and cases are then transferred to NDVO "post-processing" to send out PPRs?

*N.B. a) The 2018 year-end report will be released in June, the ITA numbers for 2018 are actual, the rest is extrapolated as a trend; b) 2019 figures are extrapolated based on ITAs in 2019 YTD.
Point C makes a lot of sense. I hadn't thought about Canadians not wanting to live in India (and other places). That makes a lot of sense why they're doing what they're doing with CIO-Sydney. I'm still not sure why there is a discrepancy in the "post-processing" time, however.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes, true, I agree that the arrogance of Parisian Frenchies stands in the way of a lot of people wanting to learn the language. But at the same time they are easily flattered that anyone has made more than a passing effort to learn their language. Given what you're saying, I suppose they have a double standard for people who (they believe) "ought" to speak French fluently, such as people from francophone countries like yourself.

In any case, thanks for the opportunity to talk about something other than PPR predictions! :D
:D :D Definitely brings a change indeed!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
True, I can't wrap my head around that discrepancy either. My file is still at CPC-Ottawa, and I've only noticed one or two FSW-O candidates on this forum whose applications have been transferred to NDVO already, so the theory holds. Maybe there's a weird bottleneck somewhere before the "post-processing" transfer happens to NDVO?

Point C makes a lot of sense. I hadn't thought about Canadians not wanting to live in India (and other places). That makes a lot of sense why they're doing what they're doing with CIO-Sydney. I'm still not sure why there is a discrepancy in the "post-processing" time, however.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Jules1221

Sep 29, 2018
Hi All
The conversations in this group and immitracker have been really helpful in resolving most of my doubts and keeping track of the application timelines. On March 28, 2019 I received PPR email. Today afternoon CPC - Ottawa office received our passports. I applied for PR in FSW - outland stream on December 28, 2018.

I hope everyone in this thread gets a PPR soon. :)

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi All
The conversations in this group and immitracker have been really helpful in resolving most of my doubts and keeping track of the application timelines. On March 28, 2019 I received PPR email. Today afternoon CPC - Ottawa office received our passports. I applied for PR in FSW - outland stream on December 28, 2018.

I hope everyone in this thread gets a PPR soon. :)
Brilliant News... Congratulations!! Can you state your nationality as well please...