+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks!

You and me had the Ghost update on the same day, I was eagerly waiting for the PPR email. Monday - 03/25, you received it, I didn't....Waited, waited, waited .... The email came from nowhere this Morning 03/26 (IST), happened to be on my birthday :cool:

I just submitted my passports to VFS office in Chennai...

Thank you all for keeping this forum alive and ensuring that the wait is not so boring ....
Congratulations & Good Luck!
Wishing you a very happy birthday :)

Reactions: derkdsou

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Good luck to others here. I was expecting sometime in 1st week of April but I got it sooner. People who applied from USA are getting in between 100 - 120 days. Hang in.... Thank you for all the information you guys provided in this forum. It was very helpful
Congratulations and Good Luck!
& what about people who applied from Canada :p

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Cool cool... So they must have verified work first, and then updated everything together... just a couple minutes apart. The thing remains that they had already verified your work beforehand, however much time they took and however diligently they verified.

My main point of concern remains work because for one company, I don't have pay stubs and there is no website...
I am assuming they have an internal network to verify such kind of work experience.
They didn't contact my company, according to the notes. They just validated the documents I provided, which was a work reference letter, pay stub, some other payment related things, and some internal newsletters showing anniversaries I had at the company.

Did you have a work reference letter? That's the thing they require. If you don't have that, it's an uphill battle to prove it.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
hi all,

I have submitted my file on 28 nov 2018
my medicals were passed on 10-1-2019 (just a guess, as there is ghost email regarding update on that particular date)

eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
background check: your application is in progress

can you plzz enlighten me with something, that howz my profile is going. good or bad?

and as I am working in marketing field, most of time I am on field. so do I have to wait in office for surprise checks??

Thanks and Regards
Nobody knows anything about your situation because you don't have a signature and you didn't provide the details that are in our signatures. Please look at @derkdsou or my signature for examples. If you're on a phone and don't see the signature below the post, turn your phone sideways.

Furthermore, you're in the wrong AOR thread.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
This is getting really frustrating, there has been ABSOLUTELY no movement ever since I passed the medicals.

Any "analyst" here who could help a brother out with an educated estimate as to when there may be movement on the application?

Much appreciated.
If you lived in India, I'd estimate around May 30th for you. Since you live in Namibia, I really don't know, sorry.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Received the golden email "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" - 6:47 AM EST. The request is to send passports to Ottawa along with a filled out Annex A

AOR - Dec 9th - FSW-Outland, Cit/Res - India/US
Congratulations!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thanks!

You and me had the Ghost update on the same day, I was eagerly waiting for the PPR email. Monday - 03/25, you received it, I didn't....Waited, waited, waited .... The email came from nowhere this Morning 03/26 (IST), happened to be on my birthday :cool:

I just submitted my passports to VFS office in Chennai...

Thank you all for keeping this forum alive and ensuring that the wait is not so boring ....
I think the PPR is sent by the LVO, not by CIO where the app might be processed. For instance, my entire app was processed at CIO-Sydney, but I have to submit PPR to Ottawa, so that could account for the variance, since you have a different LVO.

Congratulations!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Received the golden email "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" - 6:47 AM EST. The request is to send passports to Ottawa along with a filled out Annex A

AOR - Dec 9th - FSW-Outland, Cit/Res - India/US
Congratulations. Please make a MyImmiTracker case for your PPR if you haven't already. It will help everyone else out.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
PPR email today

AOR: 12th Dec
Med: Jan 25th
IP2: After Med
Ghost update: March 25th
PPR: March 26
Cit: India
Res:USA
Office: Ottawa
Never called to check status nor applied for any notes

Good luck to others here. I was expecting sometime in 1st week of April but I got it sooner. People who applied from USA are getting in between 100 - 120 days. Hang in.... Thank you for all the information you guys provided in this forum. It was very helpful

I have a quick question about Annex A: There is no document attached to the email which I got. Do I just print it on word document and fill the info?
I copy/pasted the table to Word, enlarged it horizontally to fit on one page, and then filled it out in Word. I printed and signed.

Congrats!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
It's already been answered. Certain case processing centers and visa offices specialize in certain kinds of applications, and IRCC has a system of distributing applications across its network of offices to spread out the workload. Also, there's not much to be gained from worrying about which VO your application is at -- that mattered before the overhaul of the FSW program in January 2015. What one can focus on is knowing the status of their application, and this can be done by calling IRCC or ordering GCMS notes.
@nagendrab0 @USProgrammer
no idea, maybe the expert here can explain this @USProgrammer :).

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
This is getting really frustrating, there has been ABSOLUTELY no movement ever since I passed the medicals.

Any "analyst" here who could help a brother out with an educated estimate as to when there may be movement on the application?

Much appreciated.
U should phone them. Ur application has most probably been sent to LVO pretoria as u live in Namibia but I might b wrong also. My app has been sent to LVO pretoria on 7th Feb which I confirmed with LVO by email n it's in a long waiting list I suppose

Reactions: derkdsou