+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
PPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Got the "Golden Email" this morning at 8:03 AM EST.

The request is to send passports to Ottawa along with a filled out Annex A, which is nothing but a barcoded document asking for current address and phone number.

There was no 2nd Ghost Update on the account until Friday, and i did not check after that over the weekend.

I am in a bit of a fix though, i need to travel out of the US (back to India - Visa getting expired) on April 13th. I am not sure how long it takes for the CoPR to arrive back to the US.

Any ideas on how long it would take if i overnight my documents today to the Ottawa, as the email has no mention of a turnaround time for CoPR requests.

I always have the option to email them and say that i will be submitting the documents in India, but i want to get it done while i am here - dont want any more waiting. But i need to have the passports back before April 13th. Any Thoughts ??
Congrats @YassirM! If you don't mind, can you tell us if you are a single applicant or have dependents?

Joey_Tscao

Feb 1, 2019
I am in the same boat. PNP-inland, visa office Etobicoke. AOR: Dec 21, 2018. I called IRCC last Friday

Criminality: in progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Congratulations @USProgrammer! Thank you for unfailingly answering even simple questions from us n00bs.
This is my first/only immigration application. It's my first visa at all, so I'm no less of a n00b. :) I'm just repeating what I've read/experienced. You're welcome though!

Reactions: RR9187

Hedeeke

Mar 25, 2019
Update — I also received my PR card relatively quickly (usually expected to arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks), which it arrived in 10 short days. :)

Apparently, my application was processed at the Sydney, NS visa office (I didn’t know this until my PR card arrived today. I saw the visa office at the top of the letter).

It appears as if they are moving relatively quickly, so hang in guys! Really hope this helps.

Last edited:

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
Yes, I am a Nigerian. There are lots of Nigerians with Dec AOR whose application are at IP1 and most are at Ottawa visa office. What is on immitracker cannot be compared to what we have in the WhatsApp group.

I called IRCC and was told eligibility met, criminality passed. But background check is yet to be initiated

You're Nigerian! I'm surprised you don't already have your PPR, to be honest!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Yes, I am a Nigerian. There are lots of Nigerians with Dec AOR whose application are at IP1 and most are at Ottawa visa office. What is on immitracker cannot be compared to what we have in the WhatsApp group.

I called IRCC and was told eligibility met, criminality passed. But background check is yet to be initiated
You should encourage your WhatsApp friends to create MyImmiTracker cases! :cool:

JacobB

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Glad to hear all of the notices of PPR for everyone. Still waiting in IP2 with mine but if everything goes well and follows @USProgrammer progress I may be receiving mine in mid-April. Looking forward to everyone else getting theirs as well.

Ice turns to flowers
Travel to the northern lands
Where grand futures live