+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi All,

My HR Manager mentioned the cost to company instead of gross remuneration in my reference letter. I only noticed this 92 days after submission (I know, my mistake).

She has corrected it and I sent it through CSE just now, just to be on the safer side in case things go side-ways.

Did the right thing? Or idiotic because I sent it 3 months later and they must have over-looked it?

Regards,
Varun Krishnan

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
IRCC would never punish you for fixing an honest mistake. I hope you've attached a brief LOE to the new employment reference letter, and that the salary figure now reported pairs up with deposits into your bank account. I can't think of anything else.

Hi All,

My HR Manager mentioned the cost to company instead of gross remuneration in my reference letter. I only noticed this 92 days after submission (I know, my mistake).

She has corrected it and I sent it through CSE just now, just to be on the safer side in case things go side-ways.

Did the right thing? Or idiotic because I sent it 3 months later and they must have over-looked it?

Regards,
Varun Krishnan

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Well I did not attach a separate LOE, but I did explain the issue in the body of the text when sending the revised document. Will that suffice?

Daddytj

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Doc's Request.
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Now that i know how to identify ghost update all i am doing is looking forward to a ghost update on my application.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Tomorrow will be 30 days from my last GCMS notes review. I wonder if I'll get it then or Monday. The last GCMS notes I got were generated the same day I requested them, so I'm not sure what caused them to be released exactly on the 30th day.

Maybe I'll get GCMS Sunday and PPR Monday? :D

PS - This forum strips emojis and I think that's a hate crime.

Reactions: Danielespeter

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Oh man, the emoji selection here is absolutely a crime. And don't get me started about the lack of GIFs. There should be an inbuilt GIF finder for all the times I've wanted to find one of me pulling my hair, shaking my head, clapping my hands, and...you get the picture (but you don't, ha!).

Aug 1, 2018
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Tomorrow will be 30 days from my last GCMS notes review. I wonder if I'll get it then or Monday. The last GCMS notes I got were generated the same day I requested them, so I'm not sure what caused them to be released exactly on the 30th day.

Maybe I'll get GCMS Sunday and PPR Monday? :D

Hi USProgrammer, Why did you. order. GCMS notes? and How you are predicting that you will get PPR on Monday ?