+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I am copying and pasting below the relevant portion from the link I sent you. Since the applicant has a December 2018 AOR, it may be that his eligibility has already been reviewed or maybe it hasn't. The best way to find out right away is by calling IRCC (there's a guide on how to call IRCC in my signature), or you can order GCMS notes but you'll have to wait 30 days to receive them.

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Its not self employed. As he is a Authorised person of company. Company had issued him business card. Also have submitted registration certificate from stock exchange. As its not that he is a broker him self, but associated with a company, the company pays him commission. its like working for a big realtor but payments are commission based on how many property rented or sold, but payments come from company and not directly from stock exchange.

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
I am copying and pasting below the relevant portion from the link I sent you. Since the applicant has a December 2018 AOR, it may be that his eligibility has already been reviewed or maybe it hasn't. The best way to find out right away is by calling IRCC (there's a guide on how to call IRCC in my signature), or you can order GCMS notes but you'll have to wait 30 days to receive them.

Proof of work experience
Purpose
To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
  • The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
  • At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
Hi,

Thanks. Will wait a bit more time. I guess they would take time for eligibility check. And Oct guys just getting PPR. Now NOV will get IP2. im assuming an update for Dec 30 mid of May.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I was hoping to wake up this morning with PPR. Maybe mine will be delayed like @TheNorms. I thought they normally did it in the early AM.
@USProgrammer oh bummer I was hoping you would get it today. Oh boy that 6 week wait was a killer, I don’t wish that wait on anyone.
IRCC do seem to be rolling this interview process out which is so much easier and faster than the normal PPR.
I’m happy to confirm we have just done our landing interview. We are now officially residence. A few simple questions and we were done within 20 mins.

Last edited:

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
No Selenium. I didn't use any helpers, although in retrospect maybe that would have taken less time. Maybe not though.

It's .Net Core C# running on my Linux VPS in cron hourly. It just does HTTP GETs and POSTs using HttpClient and a persistent cookie jar. Most of it is just looking for stuff on the page with regex and then posting the fields required. For secret question/answer for GCkey I have those in the config so when it gets asked the question it can reply with the right answer.

The only tricky bit was one page that a POST returns has a big SAML blob on the page that is posted back normally using JS. That's why you see a white screen for a second when logging in with one of the later GCKey stages. It took me a while watching the traffic with web inspector and then basically just copying that logic to my code for each page.

I think it's something like 7 requests to get logged in and get to the point of looking at the application status. It takes about 9-13 seconds for my app each time.

Then, it logs the status/time in a SQLite DB and dumps that DB to a text file that I can view with a bookmarked file on my server just to make sure it's still fetching. When it runs, it looks to see if the last status was Submitted and the current status is not Submitted and if that's the case, it sends a POST to my IFTTT webhook that's set up to email me and send a push to the IFTTT mobile app containing the date/time of the change, the new status, and the previous status.

It's all pretty easy. It didn't take more than a few hours. I would share the source code, but I don't want stuff tracked back to me and then have IRCC mad at me. If they had a captcha or any protection at all, I couldn't have done it.

The output file I use to monitor it looks like this:

id|status|updated_on
1483|Submitted|2019-03-21 15:00:09.1818565
1482|Submitted|2019-03-21 14:00:07.9316023
1481|Application/profile updated|2019-03-21 13:00:08.907479
1480|Submitted|2019-03-21 12:00:08.5078814
To start with, great that you explained it so well. Thanks a lot. I am into Core Java so most of this looks new to me, but even I believed we could always write up a code to check these changes since there is no captcha. I got PPR in 4 months and also I am lazy :p so I didn't come with one. And IRCC definitely cant be mad at you. In fact I was expecting that their system will have something of this sort where an email gets triggered for every other change in the website but thats not the case here. Anyways great that you shared this. I will look into this.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
@USProgrammer oh bummer I was hoping you would get it today. Oh boy that 6 week wait was a killer, I don’t wish that wait on anyone.
IRCC do seem to be rolling this interview process out which is so much easier and faster than the normal PPR.
I’m happy to confirm we have just done our landing interview. We are now officially residence. A few simple questions and we were done within 20 mins.
HUGE congrats!

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
I called IRCC today and was told eligibility met and criminality passed. Background check is yet to commence
Hi lurdy, how were you able to call IRCC from Nigeria. I can’t seem to get google voice to work because I cannot get past accepting the terms and conditions. It returns error.

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
Hi lurdy, how were you able to call IRCC from Nigeria. I can’t seem to get google voice to work because I cannot get past accepting the terms and conditions. It returns error.
I called with my mobile number following the steps below

*Calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citzship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
I called with my mobile number following the steps below

*Calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citzship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent
It must cost a lot. Thanks for the info. I’m going to call them.

Reactions: Scottish Aly

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
It must cost a lot. Thanks for the info. I’m going to call them.
You will be on hold at least 30 minutes. You should not call them from a regular line.

Use another phone or browser with Hangouts (free) or use Skype Out credit (very cheap).

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
3 month since submission. Is it halfway through? Who knows...

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
You will be on hold at least 30 minutes. You should not call them from a regular line.

Use another phone or browser with Hangouts (free) or use Skype Out credit (very cheap).
On my browser with hangouts, there’s no dialer.