Feb 16, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
14/12/2018
The reply does not provide any specific information on the status of your eligibility or your background check (criminality, security). It appears that IRCC is responding to such CSE status requests with increasingly more generic replies. You can either send them the same CSE request again (and hope that a more sympathetic agent replies) or call them and politely request an update over the phone...or order GCMS notes (and wait 30 days for them to arrive).
In my case they mentioned that the information you provided is verified

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh okay. I would think that they'd check with the company for background check and I didn't want any unnecessary confusion at that time.
Well, In my case, I have been working in the company since August 2014 so even when they check and find out I quit company, it will still add up that I claimed points for 3 years so it looks good :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
3 months passed and my estimated remaining processing time is showing 13 Weeks now.

I found a change in my account from the sentence
"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."
to
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Does anyone find the same change as mine? Or, does anyone knows why it is? Is it a good sign or just auto regular change after 3 months?
Its a standard update once you cross 3 months

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
I would go with what I am being told on the phone. You can always phone with an interval of a couple of weeks and verify the information with another agent. Also, do you think the word "not" is missing from "are in process yet"? It's not grammatically correct so there has to be a typo there.
I agree, so either 'not' is missing or 'yet' is extra :p

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hope you get the notes asap. BTW, there are 2 kinds of notes including Privacy Act vs Access to Information Act. Which one is the one we need to order? I have ordered Privacy Act, but I do not know if I was correct. I'm inland CEC.
I'm not sure. I'm not inland, so I have to use a service like GetGCMS.com. It just has an option for GCMS notes.

Reactions: idlevise.mg42

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
That they know you're not a criminal :D.
Just kidding, but essentially that's what it really means. You cleared criminality stage, and that they're sure you have no criminal history.
I don't mean to be rude but your comment made my day :)) We all need to relax and continue our normal lives without checking forums and account every hour :)

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hey guys,

Just came to know a Bangladeshi residing in Kuwait got PPR..AOR-dec 25th.. visa office is London .

Hope we all get ours soon.

All the best!!!