+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
"" You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.Your application was received via your account on December 3, 2018.
  • The background verifications are in process yet.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.""
I called IRCC last week and above is a mail that I got yesterday for the web form I submitted on Monday. My observations:
  1. I asked for LVO, did not get that info. in email, when I called last week I was told my LVO is Montreal.
  2. 'are in process yet.' seems odd, so not sure if thats the correct status. On call last week I was told it is not started for both of us.
  3. I asked for Criminality status, did not get that info. in email. On call last week I was told only the criminality has started for the primary applicant (I am the spouse), nothing else has started
  4. Only good thing I see in those bullets is Medical, same thing was told on call.
So not sure which source of information is more reliable call or mail?

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
"" You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.Your application was received via your account on December 3, 2018.
I called IRCC last week and above is a mail that I got yesterday for the web form I submitted on Monday. My observations:
  1. I asked for LVO, did not get that info. in email, when I called last week I was told my LVO is Montreal.
  2. 'are in process yet.' seems odd, so not sure if thats the correct status. On call last week I was told it is not started for both of us.
  3. I asked for Criminality status, did not get that info. in email. On call last week I was told only the criminality has started for the primary applicant (I am the spouse), nothing else has started
  4. Only good thing I see in those bullets is Medical, same thing was told on call.
So not sure which source of information is more reliable call or mail?
A question... what does your background check status say on the cic website?

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' - IP2 since my MEP

FedD

Nov 20, 2016
Here is my process . Additional docs were 1. Settlement plan for chosen province and 2.past visa refusal information request. Additional docs changed from not applicable to what is below this week
Not sure what is my status, but at least it updates every week or two. CEC inland

yuchendl

Feb 8, 2019
17 days left until my 2nd set of GCMS is delivered (if they meet their 30 day timeline).
Hope you get the notes asap. BTW, there are 2 kinds of notes including Privacy Act vs Access to Information Act. Which one is the one we need to order? I have ordered Privacy Act, but I do not know if I was correct. I'm inland CEC.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Here is my process . Additional docs were 1. Settlement plan for chosen province and 2.past visa refusal information request. Additional docs changed from not applicable to what is below this week
Not sure what is my status, but at least it updates every week or two. CEC inland
Request letter is?

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
I am quitting my job at the end of this month but I am not going to inform IRCC. I have claimed the points needed so I don't think it matters anymore whether you still work for that company or not
Oh okay. I would think that they'd check with the company for background check and I didn't want any unnecessary confusion at that time.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I would go with what I am being told on the phone. You can always phone with an interval of a couple of weeks and verify the information with another agent. Also, do you think the word "not" is missing from "are in process yet"? It's not grammatically correct so there has to be a typo there.

...So not sure which source of information is more reliable call or mail?

Your post-AOR employment record is not of interest to IRCC. If and when IRCC contacts your employer they can confirm the dates you worked there, your job description, etc.
Oh okay. I would think that they'd check with the company for background check and I didn't want any unnecessary confusion at that time.

Farmer11

Feb 16, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
14/12/2018
Hii i raised cse last week and got got reply 3 days ago !!! I found it helpless because i didnt read it properly now i read some of coments here and found the difference ! they say either verification in proccess or not yet started but see what i got from them

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for Economic immigration under Canadian Experience class. Since it was received on December 14, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Does it say eligibilty met ?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
The reply does not provide any specific information on the status of your eligibility or your background check (criminality, security). It appears that IRCC is responding to such CSE status requests with increasingly more generic replies. You can either send them the same CSE request again (and hope that a more sympathetic agent replies) or call them and politely request an update over the phone...or order GCMS notes (and wait 30 days for them to arrive).

Hii i raised cse last week and got got reply 3 days ago !!! I found it helpless because i didnt read it properly now i read some of coments here and found the difference ! they say either verification in proccess or not yet started but see what i got from them

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for Economic immigration under Canadian Experience class. Since it was received on December 14, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Does it say eligibilty met ?