File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hello friends
I have a question.
At which stage our file got transferred to local visa office ?
As my eligilibity is still in progress .. and m at ip1. But my file is processing at local visa office
Is that a good sign ???
HI. I had the same questions too. My file was transferred on 7th Feb to LVO pretoria. I found the following in last year forum. R10: Completeness Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

A11.2: Eligibility Check (Minimum Eligibility Criteria 67/100; CRS Score Check and Selection Criteria) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

If Application is with Local Visa Office, then in 95-99% cases, it has got passed R10 and A11.2 Reviews with the positive recommendation, however, there could be exceptions to this.

If the applicant’s total score is equal to or greater than the pass mark set by the Minister, and the applicant passes the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) will forward the entire application, including the result of their initial assessment against the selection criteria, to the office identified by the applicant for processing for a final decision.

If the applicant’s total score is less than the pass mark set by the Minister and/or the applicant does not pass the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the CIO will make a negative selection decision, record the outcome and reasons in GCMS, and send a letter to inform the applicant that their application has been refused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/criteria.asp

Just click on links to check to go in further details!

I still do not know why some applications are processed faster and others are not

Feb 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I received "Ready for visa " letter from
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Date: March 4, 2019
India time March 5 , 2019 8:17 AM

Timelines are in my Signature
Congrats. Pl share ur aor and ip2 date.

smzm91

Feb 12, 2019
Is there any truth to the fact that some case processing centers are slower than the others ?? Lile my application is in CPC Ottawa. And i have read that they are slow in processing applications as compared to other ones . Any ideas regarding that ?

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Congratulations :)

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

Timelines are in my Signature[/QUOT

When was your AOR ?

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
When was your AOR ?
Hello Everyone,

HT8485

Feb 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations!!!

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
So just got off the phone with CIC agent.
The application has indeed been approved and a note was added to the file that a correspondence had been sent out on the 20th of February. I advised the agent that I did not receive any email on the 20th in my email of junk mail and so she went to double check. Turns out that someone had looked at my file and saw that a correspondence had been sent out on the 20th without confirming that an actual had been sent out, since the actual correspondence is not in my file. She mentioned there is nothing that she can do at this point as it's still within the six month application period and to continue and wait for the next batch of letters to be sent out.
So the waiting game continues... at least I know that it has been approved... onwards and upwards
Congratulations, welcome to the DM to PPR waiting game. I’ve been approved since 5th February but still waiting. I’ve been trying to look into how they issue the golden emails. From what I’ve seen they issue PPR in date order of AOR. Some has received it this week who’s AOR dates go upto 21st December so you will get it very quickly if I’m correct.