December 2018 AOR - join here

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
guys, anyone here with Jan AOR ?
Hi all,

Am Jan 2 Aor, Category- FSW-O

My journey as on date is as under:

Received first mail of updation on 12.02.2019. After logging into my account, the status changed from "Submitted" to "Application updated", and MEP changed to Passed.

I received Biometric letter too at that moment. I logged into my account on 13.02.2019, and my application status changed to "Your action required" due to pendancy of biometric as I had my biometric on 15.02.2019.

On 15.02.2019 after giving my biometrics when I logged again in my account after 4 hours, the status of my application was same i.e. Your action required, but my biometric status was changed from we require your biometric to "Completed."

However, when I logged out and logged again after half an hour, my application status changed to "Submitted" from "Your Action Required". After that the status is same till now.

Note- After 12.02.2019, I haven't received any mail from CIC.

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi all,

Am Jan 2 Aor, Category- FSW-O

My journey as on date is as under:

Received first mail of updation on 12.02.2019. After logging into my account, the status changed from "Submitted" to "Application updated", and MEP changed to Passed.

I received Biometric letter too at that moment. I logged into my account on 13.02.2019, and my application status changed to "Your action required" due to pendancy of biometric as I had my biometric on 15.02.2019.

On 15.02.2019 after giving my biometrics when I logged again in my account after 4 hours, the status of my application was same i.e. Your action required, but my biometric status was changed from we require your biometric to "Completed."

However, when I logged out and logged again after half an hour, my application status changed to "Submitted" from "Your Action Required". After that the status is same till now.

Note- After 12.02.2019, I haven't received any mail from CIC.
The ghost update you received after MEP showed you are now in IP1. The second one you will receive will indicate your IP2. So watch out for it.

Jenkawkc

Jan 8, 2019
Can someone have a screenshot of how your profile would look like if you needed to submit your biometrics please? I already passed Medical.

jafarvillan

Jul 22, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
Nomination.....
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Hi
I need a help. I got my AOR on Dec 19, now I am moving from my current address. What I have to do to change my address

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
Hello
I got mail following mail from vfs global

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

What does this mean ?

Farmer11

Feb 16, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
14/12/2018
Did you see any update or u got any email yet i also saw that ghost update last night
Aor 14 dec
Mep 25 jan
And bg in processing from more than a week
Stream cec

zehrakh

Mar 28, 2018
Did you see any update or u got any email yet i also saw that ghost update last night
Aor 14 dec
Mep 25 jan
And bg in processing from more than a week
Stream cec
My aor is 7 dec 2018
Med passed 17 jan 2019
Biometrics completed 17 jan 2019
Till that day status is submitted no change

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

What does this mean ?
It is just an automatic confirmation from VFS that your biometrics have been processed and forwarded to the Visa Office in charge of your application.

Reactions: Laumyl

FedD

Nov 20, 2016
Dec 21st AOR inland.
Meds passed somewhere late January.
Not sure about IP’s
Got additional documents request on Feb 15th, provided same day.
Am I close?

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Hello

What does this mean ?
Can you please tell us more about your application? AOR, MEP, Stream, Dependents, Country? It would be great if you can put this information in signature as well, thanks.

Reactions: derkdsou