+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You can either pay your RPRF upfront at the time of the application or at any other time.

If you are in Canada and IRCC sends you a PPR with instructions to send your passport to a specific country for visa processing, then I believe you should request to change the location of the embassy/consulate or visa application center (VAC) to where it is convenient for you to submit your passport, and it is my understanding that IRCC will then issue you a new PPR with updated instructions. You should never mail or send your passport to a foreign country.

I have a couple of questions, if someone could answer.

Can I pay the RPRF now (a few days after mep) or only when it's approved?

I am applying to observerships in Canada and I might be called for one before the PPR arrives. Is it ok to be in Canada (as a visitor) when I get my PPR?

Thank you

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You will just have to wait for further instructions from IRCC.

experts plz reply
UCI changed but medical not passed yet, BG status: we are processing your background
AOR 8 DEC , Do i need to do something , as my medical not passed yet, EE PNP inland

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
I had an update in my application: CIC requested a lettter from my wife stating that I have full access to the funds on her bank account (it's a joint account so I'm not sure why they asked that, but it's a rather simple document and I'll be uploading it today).
They gave me 7 days to upload the document, but they also requested me to pay the RPRF, so is it a good thing?

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I had an update in my application: CIC requested a lettter from my wife stating that I have full access to the funds on her bank account (it's a joint account so I'm not sure why they asked that, but it's a rather simple document and I'll be uploading it today).
They gave me 7 days to upload the document, but they also requested me to pay the RPRF, so is it a good thing?
It might be, when was your biometric

navdeol

Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone, I’m leaving Canada for three weeks, can I send my passport in my home country VOC just in case if I get PPR while on vacation?( inland PNP applicant) Or am I good if I skip the landing after PPR and leave Canada only with COPR+PR visa then do the landing while coming back at airport? I’m having OWP with valid TRV. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Received a request for the RPRF fee and the "How To Find A Job In Canada" letter today.

Asadkazi

Jan 12, 2019
Guys one question if somebody can shed some light on it. With reference to funds I have given them a fix deposit worth 11.1 lakh Indian rupees for 3 of us. I have just given them details of liquidity,account details and all on letter head of the Bank. I haven't shared the bank statement will that be fine, as 11.1 lakh was enough in terms of fund eligubiluty and as I had read that fixed deposit is considered as POF. Also please not my ITA was 15 Nov 2018 and I created FD in an oint account along

davinder2385

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, You will get your first update in the form of the email you received at the time of submission - the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR), the next will be about 30- 40 days later in the form of medical passed. It's a long-ish wait after the medicals passed and the CIC will only get in touch with you if they need some clarification/documents.
I suggest you sign up on immitracker and follow the cases there to understand how the timelines are going.
Thank you Jacob. So a month has passed since i have got AOR. No updates to the profile yet :(

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Received a request for the RPRF fee and the "How To Find A Job In Canada" letter today.
Congrats mate. I received my RPRF too but they also asked for an additional doc (a rather simple one though).

I believe your PPR will be soon. Tell us when you get it.

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Congrats mate. I received my RPRF too but they also asked for an additional doc (a rather simple one though).

I believe your PPR will be soon. Tell us when you get it.
Thanks and the same to you! But many people get it right after MEP, it doesn't really indicate anything I think. Still, any sign that isn't a bad sign is a good sign :)

It's strange though - the RPRF request letter only mentions me, the principal applicant, and there's only a single upload slot in my application. Aren't I supposed to pay for my spouse as well?

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Thanks and the same to you! But many people get it right after MEP, it doesn't really indicate anything I think. Still, any sign that isn't a bad sign is a good sign :)

It's strange though - the RPRF request letter only mentions me, the principal applicant, and there's only a single upload slot in my application. Aren't I supposed to pay for my spouse as well?
Yes you can pay both of them, you just have to select '2' in quantity when paying. I had my receipt for $980 which included my spouse and I.

Edit: you can pay separately and merge the receipts too, but it's easier to pay both together