CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Isn't IP1 to be called when background check start??

Mine says isn't started yet.. or is it generic message ?
Our MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 are just stages we see in the EE portal. They don't necessarily directly correspond to dates IRCC does anything with your file. We can't equate them without access to data supporting that.

After this is all said and done, if I'm granted PPR, I will file a GCMS notes request and compare with the dates of MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 and see if they match up to any actions, assuming actions are dated in GCMS. I'm interested to know what "our" stages match up to in GCMS.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
After this is all said and done, if I'm granted PPR, I will file a GCMS notes request and compare with the dates of MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 and see if they match up to any actions, assuming actions are dated in GCMS. I'm interested to know what "our" stages match up to in GCMS.
They do and do not at the same time.

You can see date of R10 check and in earlier days MEP was very close to this date. Not sure if this is the trend anymore.

The eligibility check by an analyst is not reflected anywhere on our CIC account.

The so called IP2 happens if and when criminality is set to passed. But for many people criminality passed is not reflected on CIC account and Criminality and Security may be passed on the same day and hence they never see IP2 on their account.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Understood.

Anyone with past experience can comment on this then..

I just want to know whether status message will be changed or not when bg check begins..
Our MEP, IP1, NA2, IP2 are just stages we see in the EE portal. They don't necessarily directly correspond to dates IRCC does anything with your file. We can't equate them without access to data supporting that.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
talk to a IRCC call center representative
They didn't give you any hassle about calling after 50 days? I'd love to know but I'm scared to call.

Also, you're CEC. I wonder if there'd be any difference with FSW-O calling.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
That is usually the case - eligibility and a lot of the other fields are not marked as completed until the very end of the process (sometimes even right up to COPR). In a lot of cases people have found out from the call center that their applications have already been approved but this is not reflected in any way on their EE profile.
Did you talk to a person or was this the automated system? How did you get a person on the line to tell you info about it that's not available in the EE portal?

Reactions: mumbaikar88

leechan787

Apr 27, 2017
They didn't give you any hassle about calling after 50 days? I'd love to know but I'm scared to call.

Also, you're CEC. I wonder if there'd be any difference with FSW-O calling.
Actually, the lady who talked to me was very nice and patient. I called them 2pm, and waited half hour to reach a person

Reactions: USProgrammer

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Actually, the lady who talked to me was very nice and patient. I called them 2pm, and waited half hour to reach a person
Could you explain what you press once you get through to the IRCC line to get to the helpful human? The only options I found before led me to an automated system that I had to get through to tell me status slowly and then it would just say "we're too busy for a human. call later" and that wastes like 5 min to get through all the automated system.

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
Just curious though is there a single day applications are not submitted for PR ?. I really want this med passed lag time to reduce. Like them moving from 9th to 15th .

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Just curious though is there a single day applications are not submitted for PR ?. I really want this med passed lag time to reduce. Like them moving from 9th to 15th .
They're doing bigger and bigger draws and doing more and more ITAs every year. Lag time is probably going to stay the same, at best, unless they have a massive hiring program going on too.

ramimedhat

May 26, 2018
Hi guys, so I quickly looked through myimmi tracker and the average MEP is around 41 days right now while last it used to be around 15-20 days during 2018. How do you think is it going to affect the whole process? would it push all dates by maybe 20 days (the difference between MEP averages) or would it mean that every step is going to get delayed by 20 days, meaning that we can expect delays of 2-3 months compared to the usual 4-5 months wait?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
This is quite common. Patience is key. Keep trying again and again till you are put in a queue to speak to a human.
Could you explain what you press once you get through to the IRCC line to get to the helpful human? The only options I found before led me to an automated system that I had to get through to tell me status slowly and then it would just say "we're too busy for a human. call later" and that wastes like 5 min to get through all the automated system.