+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hey I received e-mail today from IRCC mentioning that on 12 Dec they are going to introduce processing bar for my EE profile to know how much more time..it read as follow
On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing time

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is availab
Has anyone else got this mail??

kunalsingla1991

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hey I received e-mail today from IRCC mentioning that on 12 Dec they are going to introduce processing bar for my EE profile to know how much more time..it read as follow
On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing time

Everyone has

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Everyone receivin this mail !!

harry4420

Nov 26, 2018

When u submitted your application