+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Supporting documents may not be required at this point and adding any documents to your application is a call you need to make. You can do so by raising a Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thank you for the prompt response! My reference letter says that I have been working 40 hrs/week and it shows my joining date and compensation as well. I didn't include pay stubs, just the employer reference letter in the format prescribed by IRCC. Is there an option to attach additional supporting documents at this point?

Yes, you can "land" in Canada at any port of your choice and explain to the immigration officer that you intend to stay in Ontario or move to BC. That's totally fine.

Hi Guys
Can anyone help with my query? @USProgrammer, @derkdsou?

Reactions: Pura Vida

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Hw much time will take ip2 stage
No one can comment on that except IRCC. Try calling them or get GCMS notes. Most of the applicants from Dec have crossed 180 days mark.
Some update might be around but only one way to be sure is to call them yourself. :D

Reactions: nlonguk

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
This came through to my in my inbox - I don't have any experience with a "self-declared affidavit" for job responsibilities but maybe someone else here does?
@Snowkhiker
I have given the self declared affidavit as my present company doesnot give any reference letter.but i have attachef all the emails i sent to my HR deptt.&their replies that company doesnot allow that.
I attached my appointment letter ,payslips ,bank statement.
So pl hope for the best.
Aor dec 29th
Med cleared 11th feb
And no updat

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
And one more new thing i came to know...today in vfs delhi i met a girl who came for biometric after getting pr yesterday.according to her pr for graduates are getting late pr instead of postgraduates.
I am little confused that is this possible.She was 4th dec aor.
Anyone who has same information

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Haha, no, that's a load of bull. Also, the earth is not flat. ;)

And one more new thing i came to know...today in vfs delhi i met a girl who came for biometric after getting pr yesterday.according to her pr for graduates are getting late pr instead of postgraduates.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I do not think so.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
For anyone interested, my EE profile was just updated and changed to 'Approved'. Meanwhile, my VFS return tracker was also activated! I know how much you guys love screenshots, so here you go: https://imgur.com/a/vkmwbyQ. I imagine I will be picking up my passport/CoPR tomorrow.

@USProgrammer @northern sunshine, you were right, it is such a good feeling. :)
Youpiii :) well deserved. Thanks for the screenshot it gives me a shot of motivation in this difficult time of waiting.

chints333

Jan 11, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Consultant intimated me today that I was bumped to IP 2 last week. Dec 11 AOR. VO Ottawa. Family of 2. NOC 1111

Edit— just to add I had called IRCC for the first time last Monday (189th day) and had raised a webform on the 184 th day.. not sure whether these actions triggered the IP2.

The agent on call told me that the application is in queue for the officer to pick up.

But no harm in trying!

Last edited: