07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi,

I received ADR on 20th June, Submitted docs same day.. tody the additional documents states NOT APPLICABLE.. what does that mean
It means it was verified and accepted.

Reactions: derkdsou

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
It is reassuring and a bit heartwarming to read some of you are done with the waiting game.
I am going to try and hold on to the no news good news principle, as I believe any incomplete document or error would have been flagged and discussed by now. But we all know it is easier said than done.
Maybe some officer is holding the good news to announce it on my B-day lol, now that would be terrific.

Reactions: namrez

vvs87

May 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
31-01-2019
I have crossed the 180 day mark today. As the days pass, i have stopped checking the status updates frequently anymore. I cant be stressed out or anxious just because someone else is not doing their job

I am just going about doing my job, spending time with family. Waiting for your email and getting depressed is just not worth it anymore

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you so much. I have always followed this thread and found your haiku / sense of humour amazing. You are so encouraging, supportive and helpful. Hope we can meet up someday in Canada! Also other friends/gurus that provided so much help/information. THANK YOU ALL! @SithLord @USProgrammer
You guys deserve it! Hang on tight. We're always by your sides.

Best of luck on the journey ahead to all of us!
All the best for your future

Reactions: khanhminh0209

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have crossed the 180 day mark today. As the days pass, i have stopped checking the status updates frequently anymore. I cant be stressed out or anxious just because someone else is not doing their job

I am just going about doing my job, spending time with family. Waiting for your email and getting depressed is just not worth it anymore
Wait till you to get to my stage and then you will start to appreciate a lot of other things in life.

Whether Canada wants me or not, I have a learnt so much from this torturous journey :)

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
It is reassuring and a bit heartwarming to read some of you are done with the waiting game.
I am going to try and hold on to the no news good news principle, as I believe any incomplete document or error would have been flagged and discussed by now. But we all know it is easier said than done.
Maybe some officer is holding the good news to announce it on my B-day lol, now that would be terrific.
I got a document request after 6 Months, so once the file is opened then only things willove

Reactions: anas_alam

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019

Really annoying!!! If there is an issue, they should send ADR and we will know how to proceed... To leave our lives in limbo is just not a good thing.

Reactions: Neha.canada

Jasmine Siddiqui

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-06-2019
So was the document family information military information etc?
It was a declaration from my non accompanying to giv authorisation to tak our daughter along with me

Johndec18@or

May 29, 2019
Crossed 180 days mark
Called ircc agent as per him he cant see any reason or remark on my file which led to a delay in process he said he will mail cpc ottawa
And after two hours i got a mail below

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

That's the most generic reply I received after raising a web form.