+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
One, you need to lose that tapeworm. That's straight up nasty.
Two, it's 'a tapeworm that/who wants to immigrate'. Whom is the object, who is the subject.

I have a tapeworm
That wants to immigrate with
Me to Canada

Just thought I'd raise the level of discourse to a new high
Edit: That, or whom? Help needed (I promise I passed IELTS :))

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Mine work permit took exatly 90 days though on the website its mentioned 2.5 months. My work permit was processed in New delhi and I have provided all the details regarding my visa's. I am sure my security is clear since i was granted work permit not sure whats the hold up with Ottawa VO. 4 days to compelete 6 months. I am out of job and no ones seems to be ready to hire me. Cant go to my old firm as they know I have applied for my PR and I wont stay with them for a longer duration. Kinda pissed due to this bizzare process and the delay.
Hang on in there... We will get out pprs soon hopefully.. I am stuck at a job which i desperately want to shift from and cannot do so until i get my PR.

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Hang on in there... We will get out pprs soon hopefully.. I am stuck at a job which i desperately want to shift from and cannot do so until i get my PR.
@amitaquarius @Mallika S
You guys are not in the best phases of your life but trust me, this too shall pass! What amazes me the most is that, I and my spouse have not only 1 but 3 visa's already approved in Canada. Study+Co-op Work Permit+Work Permit for both of us. We've been in the country for a decent amount of time now and still, our application has crossed 180+ days. So, any logic determined in terms of criminality, security or background doesn't make any sense to me now. Like everyone said, all you can do is wait patiently without any set deadlines.

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Me tooo

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
One, you need to lose that tapeworm. That's straight up nasty.
Two, it's 'a tapeworm that/who wants to immigrate'. Whom is the object, who is the subject.
:) My tapeworm and I are edified, but still not sure we collectively have the brainpower to know how to implement that information correctly.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Me too!

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Lovely guys and gals !!!!!!!!!!!! PPR day is here :)
I just got my landing interview request (3 min ago). Its here finally! The happiness is worth the wait :D
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck and a super speedy PPR. Thanks for all your support and kind words.
Congratulations

Reactions: ashbak

hirdesh

Apr 1, 2019
I just got my landing interview request (3 min ago). Its here finally! The happiness is worth the wait :D
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all good luck and a super speedy PPR. Thanks for all your support and kind words.
What is your AOR date??

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Congrats!!!

Reactions: ashbak