December 2018 AOR - join here

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Got an email that my account has been updated. PPR came in the EE account. My application was processed at Winnipeg. Maybe thats how they do their thing.
My visa office is Winnipeg too! Thank you for the information.

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Just call IRCC (see my signature for instructions). It may take a few times to get through. 1-1-1, 2-1-1-0. They will be able to tell you if IRCC is waiting for any kind of documentation from you. If they aren't, sit back and relax and call in another couple of weeks.

I tried to convince the officer could not get her to tell me my application status, call got connected in 2 mintues though

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
I am at 15 days left to complete 6 months and there has been no movement on my file as well.
Hey dear we have the same timeline. Keep strong ur ppr is on the way. Mine came yesterday without any ADRs nor ghost updates. Nothing hs changed in my acc. Went to drop my passport at z local office today..i pray u get it very soon

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hey dear we have the same timeline. Keep strong ur ppr is on the way. Mine came yesterday without any ADRs nor ghost updates. Nothing hs changed in my acc. Went to drop my passport at z local office today..i pray u get it very soon
Thank you so much for the support. Actually I am angry cause my wifes in Canada already and I am stuck here in India. I was expecting this to come soon but dont know whats the delay. Its been almost 4 months we are staying apart and that too with different time zones. Its really getting difficult for us both to manage this.

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
Thank you so much for the support. Actually I am angry cause my wifes in Canada already and I am stuck here in India. I was expecting this to come soon but dont know whats the delay. Its been almost 4 months we are staying apart and that too with different time zones. Its really getting difficult for us both to manage this.
I can understand this, patience is the key... my wife is in India and our first anniversary is approaching in 28 days :'(

Hoping to get PR or BOWP as soon s possible

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I can understand this, patience is the key... my wife is in India and our first anniversary is approaching in 28 days :'(

I have the same timeline as you. I don't think calling or web form helps. They all have generic responses. Ordering notes is also just for our information so makes no senses, there's very little we can do about it. I'm in a soup since I've quit in April hoping to spend a few months travelling with friends and fam. I guess few months now look like 5m

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I tried to convince the officer could not get her to tell me my application status, call got connected in 2 mintues though
You can just call back. Every once in a while you get an unfriendly officer.

Reactions: JD20

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019

I wish we all get out PR's asap. Another reason is that i have resigned from my firm and am unemployed as of now (My notice period with last firm was of 2 months and I was under the impression based on my friends feeback that they got their PR within 3 months, and I didnot want to wait for 2 months after I got my PR. All these situations have messed up things at my end.

Reactions: tintu1717