December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes I realized as my post got deleted.

Ill keep a tab on this thread , Have a Dec 13th AOR

Anybody else with Dec13th AOR ?
Mine is 15th. I think we should be getting MEP this week as they are slowly picking up on the backlog.

davidzimmer

Jan 21, 2019
I’m a FSW applicant. What do you suggest I do please? It’s now 46 days and no movement whatsoever on my application. Single applicant. AOR Dec 6 2018.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Not quite that fast. Yes, on certain days it looks like they process two days' worth of applications, and on most days they're just getting through one.
They might be faster. We are only a small number of people active here, among the many thousands who have actually applied and are waiting.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I can't know that. I am simply going by what's being self-reported by people on MyImmiTracker.com, not all of whom are using this site and vice versa.
They might be faster. We are only a small number of people active here, among the many thousands who have actually applied and are waiting.

Reactions: jm90

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Okay, so you’re FSW-Outland. I am not sure what is causing the delay. And you were not asked for a medical furtherance, correct? A lot of us are FSW-O and based on our AORs have started receiving MEP. IRCC seems to have started processing Dec 10 and 11 AORs today, but that doesn’t mean that all previous AORs have been cleared. I would suggest patience for this week and next. If you still don’t have an MEP or communication from IRCC by the end of next week, then I suggest you fill out a CSE to request an update from IRCC.

I applied from outside Canada ( France)