+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
All,
Congrats to everyone who have received their golden mail.
I am Dec 26 AoR and waiting for RPRF. Is anyone else waiting for the same? Does it really impact the processing time? I see that everyone who is getting PPR had paid it already !! Worried :(
My AOR is also 26 dec.... however RPRF is paid upfront.... Nd still m waiting!! So there is nothing like that... Don't worry at all

Rayroyal

Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations bro!!! My situation is similar to yours but no PPR yet. Did you order GCMS at any point? Did you call at any point? The wait is killing here.
I called less than two weeks ago but was told eligibility was in progress, criminality passed and security not yet started. Funny tho, I just ordered for gcms notes on monday after so much pressure.
Don't worry, urs will come

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I called less than two weeks ago but was told eligibility was in progress, criminality passed and security not yet started. Funny tho, I just ordered for gcms notes on monday after so much pressure.
Don't worry, urs will come
Thanks Bro..... the waiting is killing. Go pack your bags, we will meet in CA

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Anyone early December AOR, but still waiting for the PPR?
Still waiting 21 days to go. No updates since MEP. I don't think it's going to come even at the 6 month mark.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I wanted a picture of how many FSW-O India applicants IRCC has processed already. I filtered for Indian citizens living in India who applied under FSW-O in the month of Dec 2018 and have received their PPR. This returned 32 out of a total of 137 reported "active" cases, meaning IRCC has processed only about 23% of such cases so far. If your application hasn't been approved yet, you're in the majority.

Some observations:
1. The 23% figure drops to 14% (!!) when you include both "active" and "inactive" cases on ImmiTracker. 94 cases have gone cold because people have had nothing to update, bringing the total reported cases to 231. (You have to take this with a pinch of salt, of course, because many people may never return to update their cases.)
2. One of these 32 cases was completed at Sydney, two at NDVO, and all of the rest at Ottawa! If you’re at CPC-Ottawa keep up the vigil!
3. There is a wide mix of number of dependents from 1 to 4, so that doesn’t seem to be having an impact.
4. Completed cases have AOR dates of all over December, so processing is only "loosely" first-come-first-served.

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi all, I wanted a picture of how many FSW-O India applicants IRCC has processed already. I filtered for Indian citizens living in India who applied under FSW-O in the month of Dec 2018 and have received their PPR. This returned 32 out of a total of 137 reported cases, meaning IRCC has processed only about 23% of such cases so far. If your application hasn't been touched yet, you're in the majority.

Some observations:
1. The 23% figure drops to 14% (!!) when you include both "active" and "inactive" cases on ImmiTracker. 94 cases have gone cold because people have had nothing to update, bringing the total reported cases to 231. (You have to take this with a pinch of salt, of course, because many people may never return to update their cases.)
2. One of these 32 cases was completed at Sydney, two at NDVO, and all of the rest at Ottawa! If you’re at CPC-Ottawa keep up the vigil!
3. There is a wide mix of number of dependents from 1 to 4, so that doesn’t seem to be having an impact.
4. Completed cases have AOR dates of all over December, so processing is only "loosely" first-come-first-served.

Nice analysis! Add me in WhatsApp?