+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to the folks who received their golden mail :)
Whoever has their case not transferred to the most slowest VO like New Delhi, India can expect PPRs in the next few weeks. Unfortunate cases like mine that are moved to such VOs have to just forget about it i guess for another couple of months.

Garima2703

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
I would only suggest waiting is the only option. I received PPR after my status changed to IP2 on May 2nd. Within 5 days, they send the Passport request email.
Its AOR DEC 1 and still in IP1. FSW-O Indian Citizen. Totally disheartened :(

Garima2703

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
My AOR is on December 1st and i still haven't heard anything since January 15th. With about 27 days left as per the progress bar, I'm starting to feel a little disappointed.
Same here :(

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
Congratulations to the folks who received their golden mail :)
Whoever has their case not transferred to the most slowest VO like New Delhi, India can expect PPRs in the next few weeks. Unfortunate cases like mine that are moved to such VOs have to just forget about it i guess for another couple of months.
I can understand your view regarding NDVO as i my file is also in NDVO... Lets wait for them to pickup nov files... From there only we can expect some movement!!

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
If anyone can help please......

Those who are calling IRCC from India via Google Hangouts, my call gets automatically disconnected when it is about to be transferred to IRCC after pressing 1. I am trying to call on the 613 number. I think it’s because we are calling from outside Canada.

Do I need to hide my identity or number, like by adding *67 before the number or something like that?

It will be great if someone tells the exact number to be called on. Please note again I am trying via Google Hangouts.

Thanks in advance.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
You don't need to add *67.

You can follow steps given in my signature below
Hi all,
If anyone can help please......

Those who are calling IRCC from India via Google Hangouts, my call gets automatically disconnected when it is about to be transferred to IRCC after pressing 1. I am trying to call on the 613 number. I think it’s because we are calling from outside Canada.

Do I need to hide my identity or number, like by adding *67 before the number or something like that?

It will be great if someone tells the exact number to be called on. Please note again I am trying via Google Hangouts.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: g90

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You don't need to add *67.

You can follow steps given in my signature below
Thanks

But my call isn’t getting connected. As soon as the IVR says “Your call is being transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada”, it gets disconnected. Do we have to call between 7 am and 7 pm Ottawa time only? Is that why it’s getting disconnected??

If I want to listen to my online status as read by a computer, what should I do? As my case is with a consultant, so I don’t have the password. I want to hear the status of my background check. What should I do??

Please help.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
You should call between 7am to 7pm Ottawa time..

The agent will tell you your status..

Regarding status read by computer, I have never tried that one so I don't know about that. May be someone from this thread can help you out for the same..
Thanks

But my call isn’t getting connected. As soon as the IVR says “Your call is being transferred to Citizenship and Immigration Canada”, it gets disconnected. Do we have to call between 7 am and 7 pm Ottawa time only? Is that why it’s getting disconnected??

If I want to listen to my online status as read by a computer, what should I do? As my case is with a consultant, so I don’t have the password. I want to hear the status of my background check. What should I do??

Please help.

Reactions: g90

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi all. I've been super busy at work. Congrats to all the recent AORs. It's good to see the Indian FSW-O residents starting to get a bunch of PPRs.

For everyone, be sure to check out my little project at https://pprdays.glitch.me

It lets you visualize how many days to PPR using recent MyImmiTracker data along with country (residence/nationality) and stream(s). It's not monetized in any way; just something I wanted to do in my spare time.
THank you! What is meant by the "Number of Records"?

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Hey everyone, my file is in Paris VO. It moved there nearly 1 month ago. If I order gcms notes now, can I obtain information about the process in Paris VO? or is it possible to receive info only before movement... Since IRCC call center declared that they couldnt see any info when file was at local visa office, I thought may be they cant send current info on gcms notes...

Reactions: Mk786