+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I believe that any movement especially to an LVO is a positive thing.
Thanks. I haven’t applied for notes but I believe A11(2) was completed at Ottawa considering criminality had been set to passed 2 months back. Many recent applicants are having Ottawa as their VO so I am not sure about the timelines at London.

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
So, I called CIC for the second time, I had the chance to speak to a very polite and helpful lady who told me that my application is in its final stage at CIO Sydney NS but will be transferred to Ottawa since it is my LVO. I asked specifically about Security, she mentioned that it already started and I am not put under screening which is a good news for me (I was a little bit scared of it due to the huge number of trips I made with my company). Finally she said that a small delay "could happen" due to the work load and it can reach to an additional 1 month. By the way, for each application CIC has a deadline to respect which is not the one in the progress bar, something I didn't know before, for me it is about an additional 25 days. I suggest you can ask about it once you are in touch with a call center agent. Good luck every one.
Did you notice any changes in your profile in last few days, any updates? I remember last time you mentioned about some ADR, have they reviewed it?

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Did you notice any changes in your profile in last few days, any updates? I remember last time you mentioned about some ADR, have they reviewed it?
I was requested first of all to sign schedule A by feb 7th, then got it reviewed and finally went to NA by feb 13th. By feb 13th, I received the medical passed and biometric request which I cleared on the same day. Since then, no news. I ordered GCMS by march 15, received them after 30 days showing A11.2 and R10 complete. I had medical passed, criminality passed, eligibility Met and security not started but nothing of that is showing in my profile, no ghost update since Feb 15th. So my call today was a kind of confirmation that there are some activities on my application.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Excellent News! Happy for you! This interview replaces the PPR and you will have your CoPR right away! Congratzz and let us know about the final outcome! Time to celebrate!
Thank you! Hope you get an update soon.

You mean, I do not have to attend an interview to get my PR? instead I would receive an email asking me to send my passport?
But the officer said it would take 2-4weeks and something about local VO (Vancouver).

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello there...I need ur suggestion kindly reply

Indian
Single applicant
CRS 474
My AOR is 26Dec
Med 7feb
Since 8feb my status shows IP1 stage
After medical it's been 3months tht I'm seeing the same status of IP1....

Should I order GCMS notes ....or wait til 26june (the last date of 6month duration)???

Thanku in advance!!

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Guys, I got a update on my profile
AOR December 20
VO ottawa
My application moved to ip2 today
Rest of the information is in my signature

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Hello there...I need ur suggestion kindly reply

Indian
Single applicant
CRS 474
My AOR is 26Dec
Med 7feb
Since 8feb my status shows IP1 stage
After medical it's been 3months tht I'm seeing the same status of IP1....

Should I order GCMS notes ....or wait til 26june (the last date of 6month duration)???

Thanku in advance!!
It was possible a couple of months back to predict when to order GCMS notes.It was usually around 120 days because that is when people saw updates.But the whole process became so erratic that no one can predict about anything anymore.

I would do the following:
1.First give a call and if they say you have review required on eligibility then definitely order it.
2.Order it if they say there is work in progress just to know what is happening
3.Order it if you are too anxious to know even after they say nothing started.

My personal case:
I ordered many times and each time it showed 'nothing started' and even call agents said the same to me.So it was pretty much useless for me till now.

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
It was possible a couple of months back to predict when to order GCMS notes.It was usually around 120 days because that is when people saw updates.But the whole process became so erratic that no one can predict about anything anymore.

I would do the following:
1.First give a call and if they say you have review required on eligibility then definitely order it.
2.Order it if they say there is work in progress just to know what is happening
3.Order it if you are too anxious to know even after they say nothing started.

My personal case:
I ordered many times and each time it showed 'nothing started' and even call agents said the same to me.So it was pretty much useless for me till now.
Many thanks for replying ..
I think then waiting would be an appropriate decision ...

Reactions: Abhi2056

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Hopefully ur ppr is too near...
When did u pass ur medical??
yeah.Hoping to get it early.
But frankly i don't feel much excited about this ip2.It's false-ip2 actually.But the fact that something is being worked on my application is satisfying.

My MEP was on Feb 5th.

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
yeah.Hoping to get it early.
But frankly i don't feel much excited about this ip2.It's false-ip2 actually.But the fact that something is being worked on my application is satisfying.

My MEP was on Feb 5th.
Yeaa... Something is better than nothing.....Nd moving an inch further in dis process is a hope!!

Reactions: Abhi2056

Shanw88

May 4, 2019
I got my ready for visa email today. Actually is US mountain time around 5 pm. I never received any updates after MEP. I even checked my account yesterday, still the same status as IP1( always IP1 after MEP). After got the golden email today 5pm I went back to my account and found a profile update-and status go to IP2. Looks like for my case, the IP2 and PPR happened in same day-May 3,2019.

I also ordered GCMS notes from getGCMS when my case cross 100 days. The notes I just got 2 days ago said it generated on March 29,2019. However, to my surprise, my notes only say 1/30/2019 a case analyst review if required documents on file then pass the R10(didn’t mention anything about the eligibility) and ask officer see my attached client document (I have a LOE for POF and job letter ), info sharing complete (not sure the date) and 2/20/2019 file transfer from cpc -cio to Cpc- Ottawa. The eligibility, criminality and security status are not started. Based on my GCMS notes, it looks like really nothing start at 100 days.

Not sure what I would say, when I saw the notes I was thinking I may need to wait 5 more months. But after 2 days, I got PPR. So please do not give up, maybe just wait a little bit longer.

Here is the basis info and timeline:
FSW-O Family of 3 Noc 2171
Chinese in USA
AOR Dec 19 2018
MEP/IP1 someday in Jan
GCMS Notes on March 29 says only pass R10
IP2/PPR Today May 3 2019

Thanks!

Last edited:

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I got my ready for visa email today. Actually is US mountain time around 5 pm. I never received any updates after MEP. I even checked my account yesterday, still the same status as IP1( always IP1 after MEP). After got the golden email today 5pm I went back to my account and found a profile update-and status go to IP2. Looks like for my case, the IP2 and PPR happened in same day-May 3,2019.

I also ordered GCMS notes from getGCMS when my case cross 100 days. The notes I just got 2 days ago said it generated on March 29,2019. However, to my surprise, my notes only say 1/30/2019 a case analyst review if required documents on file then pass the R10(didn’t mention anything about the eligibility) and ask officer see my attached client document (I have a LOE for POF and job letter ), info sharing complete (not sure the date) and 2/20/2019 file transfer from cpc -cio to Cpc- Ottawa. The eligibility, criminality and security status are not started. Based on my GCMS notes, it looks like really nothing start at 100 days.

Not sure what I would say, when I saw the notes I was thinking I may need to wait 5 more months. But after 2 days, I got PPR. So please do not give up, maybe just wait a little bit longer.

Here is the basis info and timeline:
FSW-O Family of 3 Noc 2171
Chinese in USA
AOR Dec 19 2018
MEP/IP1 someday in Jan
GCMS Notes on March 29 says only pass R10
IP2/PPR Today May 3 2019

Thanks!
Woow... Congrats!!! All d vry best fr ur future