+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for replying. But i have already written to them and have received no infromation. My current status is below as per CIC website.

• Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  • Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have not applied PR for my wife as she already had a Canada work permit. I paid the RTPR fees two days back and have received acknowledgment for the same despite me not being asked by them via email. I did that so that their is no further delay. The status above was last updated on 27th Jan 2019. Dont know why they are taking so much time. My friends have received their Passport requests within 90 days of AOR.

My details are also the same, please let me know the dates of yours, My details
AOR: 27-DEC
medicals passed: 11-feb
currency its in back ground check in progress: IP2

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
I got my PR yesterday Dec 15th e-Aor inland CEC. I wanna share my experience about inland.

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NOT RECEIVE ANY PPR REQUEST (If you are inside Canada)..

They emailed me asking for a COPR interview at a IRCC office in Toronto. I went they asked a few standard questions, gave my COPR straight and said to update my SIN number.

They also said I will get my PR card within 8-10 weeks.
CONGRATULATIONS PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW THE STANDARD QUESTIONS THEY ASK FOR COPR.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Patience is key here
My AOR IS 3 dec I haven’t heard anything after my medical passed on 14 jan ... still on Ip1
We have same AOR 3 December, my medical passed on 14 January as well!
Background check changed to IP2 directly from NA on 14 January. What's your stream?

On a lighter note, below keeps changing on a constant rate:
Estimated remaining processing time: 11 Week(s) :cool:

Reactions: vinayk

Hiphop1

Jul 9, 2018
Dec 5th AOR. COR - USA
Medical passed some time in Jan. After that no update whatsoever. Haven't called/emailed anyone. But this wait is getting too long now :p

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Thank you for letting me know,,

I'm thinking about ordering notes. I have reached 102 days..

I'm confused between 2 things : should I order now or after I reach 120 days [ 4 months ] ..?
It would be good to order GCMS once you have any ghost updates in your profile. That way after 30 days when you receive GCMS notes you can connect the dots.

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Background check changed to IP2 directly from NA on 14 January. What's your stream?

CEC INLAND

Reactions: RR9187

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017

Hi, Did you try to call CIC? I called them and were informed that only criminality is passed. Eligibility and security not started.

hammadattique

Feb 18, 2019
Hello everyone, i just received an email that said

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-03-19 05:10:28 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Can anyone please tell me what this means? I gave my biometrics yesterday and the biometrics number shows on my profile online but it still says action required, we need your fingerprints. Can anyone please help me?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Okay, thank you.

I haven't had any ghost update since IP1 which is I think over 2 months ago. Let's see what happens next..!
It would be good to order GCMS once you have any ghost updates in your profile. That way after 30 days when you receive GCMS notes you can connect the dots.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Nothing looks out of the ordinary. It may take a week before the status of your biometrics is updated after you have provided them, drawing from the experience of people on this forum, but that was back in January for us with December 2018 AORs. As you have no signature, I'm guessing you're a February 2019 applicant, in which case I think you'll find the Feburary 2019 AOR Forum more helpful with other people who applied at the same time as you and who are experiencing the same things.

Hello everyone, i just received an email that said

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-03-19 05:10:28 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Can anyone please tell me what this means? I gave my biometrics yesterday and the biometrics number shows on my profile online but it still says action required, we need your fingerprints. Can anyone please help me?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It seems the rate of PPR has slowed down to a crawl. From what I can see is the process of medicals and eligibility 'MET' are going fairly predictably. From thereon in, it's a lottery.. A long lottery!!
You are right. It all depends on your luck as some files are worked on almost instantly after eligibility and they receive ppr soon whereas for others their applications take back seat and they don’t hear back for months.