Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Hi,

I got email for submitting passport but ,my application is not updated at all apart from a ghost update I received yesterday.Will the application have some change or it remain as it is.I am still in IP2 stage as per applicationm

I have another question,I am currently residing in Canada and was flying to us just for 3 days tomorrow.It was mentioned that:-
If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.
I have a temporary residence visa,so I can go and come back right and after that submit my passport.Is that ok?
Congrats! :)

BigT

Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys I have a question

So I have appointed a counselor for myself and I can't login because he has submitted from his id
So when the ppr comes
Will I get an email?
Or only he will get it

USCAN2019

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018

So I have appointed a counselor for myself and I can't login because he has submitted from his id
So when the ppr comes
Will I get an email?
Or only he will get it
The email id your counselor used to create express entry profile.

Reactions: BigT

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified

So when the ppr comes
Will I get an email?
Or only he will get it
Ask your immigration consultant which email he has used while submitting your EE profile. Usually, agents get to know first but again it depends.

Reactions: BigT

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
Just a quick update...

Still on the phone with the CIC agent..

Visa Office: No information
Medical Status: Completed
Eligibility Status: In Process
Criminality Status: Completed (Feb 12)
Security Status - Not Started

There were a few problems with the application... My country of birth and nationality are different, but for some reason my country of birth is the same as my nationality which was a red flag. The agent said that it was not my fault but their own fault since all raw data points to the correct information. She is trying to change that now. We will continue the waiting game!!

Reactions: derkdsou

divoojay

Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

This is my first post here, even though I have been following this thread for a while now.

Many useful posts here :)

My timeline -
AOR: 13 Dec 2018
MEP - 25th Jan 2019
IP1 - 25th Jan 2019.
No updates since then.

Stream: FSW-O
Nationality : Indian
Resident: USA

Tried my luck calling CIC twice - but sadly, the agents were quiet curt to say to wait and check the status online :(

Guess, nothing can be done other than just wait ;), which i am so bad at :p

Reactions: Mk786 and derkdsou

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

This is my first post here, even though I have been following this thread for a while now.

Many useful posts here :)

My timeline -
AOR: 13 Dec 2018
MEP - 25th Jan 2019
IP1 - 25th Jan 2019.
No updates since then.

Stream: FSW-O
Nationality : Indian
Resident: USA

Tried my luck calling CIC twice - but sadly, the agents were quiet curt to say to wait and check the status online :(

Guess, nothing can be done other than just wait ;), which i am so bad at :p
Welcome to the club :p

Reactions: Mk786

yuchendl

Feb 8, 2019
Just a quick update...

Still on the phone with the CIC agent..

Visa Office: No information
Medical Status: Completed
Eligibility Status: In Process
Criminality Status: Completed (Feb 12)
Security Status - Not Started

There were a few problems with the application... My country of birth and nationality are different, but for some reason my country of birth is the same as my nationality which was a red flag. The agent said that it was not my fault but their own fault since all raw data points to the correct information. She is trying to change that now. We will continue the waiting game!!
Hi, how do you get these such many updated information like Eligibility, Criminality Status, and Security Status? Did you call CIC? But I've heard from others that if the case was not longer than 6 months, the telephone operator usually gives us a long face and does not give us any useful information except telling us to wait.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
You can call IRCC and if you are lucky enough, you will be able to get in touch with an agent and he or she may give you specific answer. You need to ask specific questions regarding your VO, medical, criminality, eligibility and security status.

Hi, how do you get these such many updated information like Eligibility, Criminality Status, and Security Status? Did you call CIC? But I've heard from others that if the case was not longer than 6 months, the telephone operator usually gives us a long face and does not give us any useful information except telling us to wait.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need some clarifications:
I cleared my medical on 8th Feb and moved to status. “Your application is in progress. We will send you message when background starts”. Something like this. And additional documents section says: We do not need additional documents. Does this mean all my documents are complete or R10 check is passed for me?

Thanks

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
You are in IP1 phase.

And additional doc section will be like that only until any request is generated for the same.

And this status doesn't give any insight regarding either completeness of documents or R10 status.
Hi All,

Need some clarifications:
I cleared my medical on 8th Feb and moved to status. “Your application is in progress. We will send you message when background starts”. Something like this. And additional documents section says: We do not need additional documents. Does this mean all my documents are complete or R10 check is passed for me?

Thanks

Reactions: love4immigration

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
For me, I basically said that the online account showed update, but there was nothing that was changed and wanted to see if there was a document that was missing for the application... But as others have said, I feel the agents on the phone are quite sympathetic to those who call... just my two cents...

Reactions: yuchendl