+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi my application got cancelled as incomplete. Due to my husband's Australian pcc ..he is dependent nd we uploaded STATE police pcc not from federal police. Now my AOR is 27 Jan 2019. It's so heartbreakinng that I am no longer Dec AoR joiner
Hey Harnav.. how are you?? Any updates yet? Still on IP1?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey surprisingly the same haha. Hope we'll pass successfully.

When was your upfront medical and sputum date?
My upfront medical was on December 5, 2018. Medical furtherance received on December 23 via e-mail and Sputum samples given on 24-25-26 December 2018. Next X-Ray is on March 5, 2019.

Good luck to you with your medical.

Sereena13

Jan 30, 2019
Just spoke with IRCC - I called from the UK using google hangouts with the number in USProgrammer's info in the signature. I didn't use the family sponsorship route as I kept getting cut off using that so I tried the normal options relating to my application - finally got through after 35 minutes.

Sharing in case anyone has any pearls of wisdom on if my status is good/bad for the time, or to share if it helps anyone else.

CEC - Outland (from UK, citizenship and residence)
AOR - 19th December 2018
Visa office - Central Intake office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Medical Passed - 31st January 2019
Criminality - started
Security - not started
Eligibility - not started

I called to chase my biometrics instruction letter as I haven't received it yet and was told it's been generated in my account but not sent yet.

Reactions: Laumyl

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi my application got cancelled as incomplete. Due to my husband's Australian pcc ..he is dependent nd we uploaded STATE police pcc not from federal police. Now my AOR is 27 Jan 2019. It's so heartbreakinng that I am no longer Dec AoR joiner
Same happened with me. You have to give both pcc of federal nd traffic also. It’s too specially only for Victoria state. So don’t worry you can again upload nd get ita soon. Don’t worry all will be fine. All the best

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Is there any kind of pattern to this How come some receive RPRF request within a month after MEP and here I am 2 months passed since MEP and no RPRF request :(

I thought RPRF is generally initiated during R10 checks or am I just wrong? I think even January AOR folks will start getting RPRF soon before I do.
Maybe it doesn't mean anything. Have you paid RPRF upfront?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think you are too from Punjab bro. Just trying to judge from ‘sra’ in your surname.
BTW please don’t mind if I’m wrong.

However I know about your previous application as I have read your posts. Best of luck this time. Hope you get PPR super fast.:)

Yvline123

Nov 17, 2017
You don't receive an email for IP2. You do receive one for what would normally be IP1. You're probably either in IP1 or you've been in IP2 since the day of/after MEP, waiting for a ghost update for IP2 (only detectable by logging into your account to see that the status is not "Submitted" and has changed to "Application/profile updated".
I was in IP1 the whole time since the first day I got my AOR. It changed to IP2 on Feb 5th and my MEP was on Jan 23rd. So it took about 13days change from MEP to IP2. The odd is I never receive the email notification about this update. Only the account status changed from "submitted" to "application/profile updated"

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I think you are too from Punjab bro. Just trying to judge from ‘sra’ in your surname.
BTW please don’t mind if I’m wrong.

However I know about your previous application as I have read your posts. Best of luck this time. Hope you get PPR super fast.:)
Hi. That's my wife surname.a yes I am from Punjab hoshiarpur. All the very best to u too.

Reactions: g90

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Wow you received RPRF request

I'm still waiting and my AOR is NOv :(

There seems to be no pattern at all on how this is done :(
You are absolutely right. It's hard to say a single criteria wch ircc follows. Ppl with AOR got ppr request yesterday. I think only MEP timeline is same for all. Next is luck and of course IRCC