+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR <<<<<<JOIN HERE>>>>

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All, Please help me with the count of members from this group who have applied under FSW-O category from India and have received PPR/currently in IP2 or IP3?

Need this info for a critical analysis, I am NOV applicant still stuck in IP1.

Thanks in Advance..
Many get PPR without even going to IP1 and some have IP2 right after AOR . Depends upon case to case .

Ronaldinho

Dec 9, 2018
Mate ! U one of exceptionally case trust me .

Real quick :)
I do not know exactly how lucky I am , but received my CoRP for just 5 days after the golden mail, unfortunately I have to enter Canada and go back home for couple of months and I do not know how I will receive my PR card, we will see, do you know when the 2 years period for holding PR card is starting, as soon as you enter Canada or from the date that you receive CoRP?

Reactions: RR9187

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I do not know exactly how lucky I am , but received my CoRP for just 5 days after the golden mail, unfortunately I have to enter Canada and go back home for couple of months and I do not know how I will receive my PR card, we will see, do you know when the 2 years period for holding PR card is starting, as soon as you enter Canada or from the date that you receive CoRP?
Mate ! its 3 years not 2 yrs earlier . They count the from the day u entered Canada .

You will be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship after staying in Canada as a Permanent Resident for at least 1095 days ( 3 years) out of 5 years.

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all.

ITA - 30th Oct 2019
AOR - 24th Dec
Medical passed on 6th Feb and almost a month now, still in IP1 (i.e. 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'). Although, my status bar is progressing as couple of weeks ago it showed ETA - 4 months, last week it was 18 weeks (wth), today it shows 17 weeks.

I'm curious about biometrics, did anyone else receive biometrics letter as of now? Who all applied in December!

Ronaldinho

Dec 9, 2018
Hi all.

ITA - 30th Oct 2019
AOR - 24th Dec
Medical passed on 6th Feb and almost a month now, still in IP1 (i.e. 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'). Although, my status bar is progressing as couple of weeks ago it showed ETA - 4 months, last week it was 18 weeks (wth), today it shows 17 weeks.

I'm curious about biometrics, did anyone else receive biometrics letter as of now? Who all applied in December!
usually , the biometric letter comes a month and a half up to 2 months after AOR,

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
usually , the biometric letter comes a month and a half up to 2 months after AOR,
Also, I just figured out that I forgot to mention USA visa refusals for me and my spouse but later we got the visa, and I have one Canadian rejection as well (tourist visa). I am raising a CSE, do you think it’ll hinder my application?
Can you please comment on this @legalfalcon ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Also, I just figured out that I forgot to mention USA visa refusals for me and my spouse but later we got the visa, and I have one Canadian rejection as well (tourist visa). I am raising a CSE, do you think it’ll hinder my application?
Can you please comment on this @legalfalcon ?
A past refusal has no impact on your current application. However, you have to disclose the past visa refusals. If you don't that it can be a ground of denying your application and also may prolong your security.

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
Hi i need advise on our timeline:

ITA: November 28, 2018
Paper based PR Application (Inland): December 28, 2018

Until now (March 5) no AOR yet. Where do i follow up or am i allowed to follow up? A little worried here

kbornani

Mar 10, 2019
Hi.
I submitted my application documents on Dec 4th. 11 weeks have passed and I have not received any status update as to whether its going to get approved. Is this how long it takes typically to obtain PR? I am starting to get a little worried.

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi all.

ITA - 30th Oct 2019
AOR - 24th Dec

From what i heard in the forums people who have receiced their AOR in dec 2018 do not need biometrics. (I am talking abt fsw - O applicants)

Vasi84

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Silly question but i will still go ahead and ask... what is the procedure to write into ircc in order to understand where my application is or what is the current status... aor 3rd dec, fsw - O india...there has been no uodate whatsoever after passing the medicals in Jan... any info will be very helpful.. thank you

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Silly question but i will still go ahead and ask... what is the procedure to write into ircc in order to understand where my application is or what is the current status... aor 3rd dec, fsw - O india...there has been no uodate whatsoever after passing the medicals in Jan... any info will be very helpful.. thank you

Send a CSE and ask them to provide an update on each stage within the process. Being outland your case could have already been transferred to a visa office in India. If so when you get a reply from your CSE they will ask you to contact the named visa office.

- visa office
- elegbility
- criminality
- background check

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
Hi.
I submitted my application documents on Dec 4th. 11 weeks have passed and I have not received any status update as to whether its going to get approved. Is this how long it takes typically to obtain PR? I am starting to get a little worried.
>> we too have submitted last December 28 (paper based/inland application) no AOR yet.