+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi Everyone,

Did you guys, encounter this in your CIC account?
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

So far there's no email or anything. I also checked my ECAS and no updates or anything.

Thanks.

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Need help guys. we have received sechudule A request ( Dec 7 file received)

my wide does not have a last name on her passport and schedule A does not validate without last name.

any ideas ?

lekeazemleke

Dec 9, 2016
I am trying to stay ahead of the game by filling out my schedule A form while waiting for AOR1 and request for schedule A but I have a concern and I need your input.
1. The space provided for personal history is not sufficient, what should I do?
2. Should I print the form, sign and scan before submitting?
Your response to my worries will be greatly appreciated.

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
I am trying to stay ahead of the game by filling out my schedule A form while waiting for AOR1 and request for schedule A but I have a concern and I need your input.
You can add rows in the PDF form. What's your timeline? :)

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
1. Click on the + symbol at the end of the section to add more rows to the PDF document
2. No. Don't print it. You just have to sign electronically by adding the name and upload the e-form online through your MyCIC account.

Last edited:

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hey guys,
The spreadsheet mentions applicants receiving Medical but not SA/AOR2/In process. Could you guys please keep updating the spreadsheet.

lekeazemleke

Dec 9, 2016
1. Click on the + symbol at the end of the section to add more rows to the PDF document
2. No. Don't print it. You just have to sign electronically by adding the name and upload the e-form online through your MyCIC account.

The signature explanation is not clear. Can you please throw more light on this. It won't permit me write my name where it says sign.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,

ECAS of sponsor shows decision made since last wednesday however no confimation letter or no medical request. Is this normal ? Is there anyone in the same situation? Pls respond

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Can someone please help. we have received sechudule A request ( Dec 7 file received)

my wife does not have a last name on her passport and schedule A does not validate without last name.

any ideas ?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please help. we have received sechudule A request ( Dec 7 file received)

my wife does not have a last name on her passport and schedule A does not validate without last name.

any ideas ?
Does it accept a Space, if not a dash (-) or N/A

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Hey all. I ran into a bit of a snag while trying to validate my Schedule A as it wouldn't let me enter two overlapping jobs. I wanted to write a letter to attach so that they have that information. Can someone please advise if you are able to upload another supporting document in addition to your Schedule A OR any suggestions on what to do?

Thank you.
Have you been able to validate Schedule A?

I have been wrestling with it for hours now.
Finally did it. With a long list of entries it took a long time to find my mistake (dates overlapping unintentionally).
There is a way to send additional information using the IRCC web form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?

Good Luck!

Last edited:

evdm

Jun 16, 2017

any ideas ?
Read the guide:

Filling out the forms
You must fill out all sections, unless instructed otherwise. If a section doesn’t apply to you, you must write “Not applicable” or “N/A” in this section. If you need more space for any section, use a blank page to finish answering the question.

• If you don’t know a complete date of birth, use “*” (star sign/asterisk) to fill in the spaces for the year, month or day that you don’t know.
  • If you don’t have a family name on your passport or travel document, enter all given names in the family name field and enter “N/A” or “Not applicable” in the given name field.
  • If you don’t have a given name on your passport or travel document, enter “N/A” or “Not applicable” in the given name field.
Some forms have a “Validate” button. These include the:

• IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement, and Undertaking),
  • IMM 0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada) and
  • IMM 5669 (Schedule A)

Reactions: Ukrainian girl