+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Experts,

What is the process of getting sponsor Approval when sponsor is living in Quebec

1. Does it need additional application forms and additional fees for Quebec govt?

2. Will Quebec govt communicates me once they receive my application

3. How long does it take to complete the Sponsor approval from Quebec.

thanks

Hanchi

Oct 6, 2012
London UK
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
4.Dec.2017
AOR Received.
4. Feb, 2018
Med's Request
20 Feb.
Hi,
Letter sent on 13th of Feb asking the Principal applicant to submit the Schedule A and Police Certificates.

Fred200a

Feb 20, 2017
hello guys, please I have a quick question, I sent in my wife's application which was received on 30th January 2018, I just found out that the passport photograph that we sent was not the right size. now am wondering if the application will be returned to us because or that? am also thinking should I ask my wife to take another passport photograph so I can send it CIC before we can possibly get AOR or a returned application. What's your suggestion, please.

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Hi all.
Just preparing Schedule A, so it is ready when asked to submit. I will have over 60 entries on personal history and wonder if it will allow me to submit a separate pdf file with a detailed listing.
Any idea?
Thank you.

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
You got AOR1?
Not yet. We did receive a call from CIC on Friday, because we had ticked one question on the checklist incorrectly and they allowed us to email it in with the amendment. They did say we may get the AOR in the evening, but it has not yet happened.
What is AOR1 vs AOR2?

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Not yet. We did receive a call from CIC on Friday, because we had ticked one question on the checklist incorrectly and they allowed us to email it in with the amendment. They did say we may get the AOR in the evening, but it has not yet happened.
What is AOR1 vs AOR2?
hi just wondering what number called you and what email address you sent the amendment to.

AoR1 is the initial acknowledgment of receipt from mississauga. AoR2 is the one when sauga transfers the app to the PAs visa office.

Last edited:
Reactions: GerNatUKRes

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
hi just wondering what number called you and what email address you sent the amendment to.

AoR1 is the initial acknowledgment of receipt from mississauga. AoR2 is the one when sauga transfers the app to the PAs visa office.
Thank you. The number showed as "unknown number" on our phone. They said that's how they normally call.
The email went to a different person at cic (not the person calling us) who did not respond back to us after sending it over, so hopefully we got it all right. We were also given a Temporary Application or File number to reference our email with.

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015

Thank you. The number showed as "unknown number" on our phone. They said that's how they normally call.
The email went to a different person @cic.gc.ca (not the person calling us) who did not respond back to us after sending it over, so hopefully we got it all right. We were also given a Temporary Application or File number to reference our email with.

brttnywtlngtn

Jan 7, 2017
Denver
Hey all, we sent the application on Dec 22nd (got confirmation of delivery) and we’re still waiting ): I’ve been keeping an eye on regular mail and email, because my wife accidently forgot to check the email correspondence box. I’m in the US and this is just really anxiety inducing. Are they going to send our app back? Did we do something wrong? Or did something get lost in the mail? Any words of encouragement or any knowledge or ANYTHING would be appreciated!

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hey all, we sent the application on Dec 22nd (got confirmation of delivery) and we’re still waiting ): I’ve been keeping an eye on regular mail and email, because my wife accidently forgot to check the email correspondence box. I’m in the US and this is just really anxiety inducing. Are they going to send our app back? Did we do something wrong? Or did something get lost in the mail? Any words of encouragement or any knowledge or ANYTHING would be appreciated!
Hang in there I know the waiting can drive you slightly mad lol my husbands pr was delivered dec 29 and we are still waiting for a letter, email at this point anything to rest our busy minds!!