Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Im December applicnt too.. till now not recieve AOR... my applciation recieved Dec 19, 2017

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Sent my application in from within Canada, because they still have it at customs (1,5 months now)... We are now on a holiday in Canada..
They send it on the 18th and they received it on the 19th.

The waiting begins..... Good luck to all.
do you recieve AOR?

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Im December applicnt too.. till now not recieve AOR... my applciation recieved Dec 19, 2017
Have you checked the spreadsheet? It took 57 days from when they received my application until I got the AOR. If yours ends up also taking the same amount of days, you would get your AOR by Feb 14th -- just an average, it's not an exact science of course but the spreadsheet helps us all have a sense. Let us know!

sophierob

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I received an email yesterday from cic asking for me to link my application so I did. Now my question is:

Our application was received on December 8th and after that my husband came to visit me (applicant) on December 27th and stayed with me for 3 weeks. Now I want to add that info and pictures of our recent outings together to my case as extra proof but I don’t know how to or where?
I have received email to link my account but to date I am unable to do so. Can you state your exact approach please? I am desperate

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
I just followed the link that they gave in the email through which I made an account on GcKey. You gotta set a username, password and security questions then go along with all the information it asks about the applicant like name, passport no. and then it asks about the members in the application so you have to write 2 (applicant and sponsor) and if you have dependants then add more. I hope it helps.

Reactions: sophierob

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Quick question regarding the order of things... do you only get a request for Schedule A AFTER they do Sponsorship Approval (SA)?

For me, I have my accounts linked. When I log in, it says "Your Action Is Required", but it doesn't have any pending messages and it doesn't list anything to upload. When I called them, one day the CIC representative told me they were waiting for Schedule A - but there's nowhere to upload it, so I can't possible (at least at this point) add it online. When I called in the next day to clarify, the woman told me I would be notified when it was required, but nothing was needed yet.

So my question to you guys:
- did you get an e-mail requesting the Schedule A when they needed it?
- I've read that some people automatically had a request for it waiting there once they linked accounts... I've also read that some people have "Your Action Is Required" and nothing pending, so they've gone ahead and mailed Schedule A in.

I'm just curious as I don't want a glitch in the system to delay our application. Any thoughts people?

Thank you!

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Quick question regarding the order of things... do you only get a request for Schedule A AFTER they do Sponsorship Approval (SA)?

For me, I have my accounts linked. When I log in, it says "Your Action Is Required", but it doesn't have any pending messages and it doesn't list anything to upload. When I called them, one day the CIC representative told me they were waiting for Schedule A - but there's nowhere to upload it, so I can't possible (at least at this point) add it online. When I called in the next day to clarify, the woman told me I would be notified when it was required, but nothing was needed yet.

- I've read that some people automatically had a request for it waiting there once they linked accounts... I've also read that some people have "Your Action Is Required" and nothing pending, so they've gone ahead and mailed Schedule A in.

I'm just curious as I don't want a glitch in the system to delay our application. Any thoughts people?

Thank you!

Yes, I have the same issue. It says ‘Action Required’ on my account as well but nothing is asked for yet. I’m still waiting for it. I think they would send you a message requesting it and also explaining the procedure of uploading it.

sjoshua2007

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
qatar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LONDON LVO
App. Filed.......
04/07/2017
Doc's Request.
29-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-08-2017 SA
File Transfer...
19/09/2017
Med's Request
17-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
28/02/2018
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon with god's grace

Thank you!
Normally There will be button in right side u need to click and upload the documents. But i am not sure why there is no button like that?

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Hi everyone!

My husband got an AOR yesterday, our application was received on December 18, 2017. Hope this cheers some of you on! :)
That's some good news to start the day. Congratulations and All the very best for rest of the process.

Reactions: jacksanu

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Where is the upload button supposed to be? Under ‘View my submitted applications or profiles’ or ‘Account messages’

I can only check my status and messages so far.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for your application under View my submitted applications or profiles
  • Under the Action column click Check status and messages
  • At the bottom of the page click View submitted application
  • Under Supporting Documents you can find:
    • Document Name: the document we need
    • Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
    • Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
  • Click Upload file to attach your file
  • Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded – Not submitted to IRCC
  • Click Next
  • Review & Validate the information
  • Sign by entering your first name and last name
  • Click Submit

So I made it till view my submitted application and I do see all that is described except I still don’t see an uploading option anywhere lol! Also it said ‘there are no required documents for this online application.’

I’ll wait I guess... or any further guiadance on this?

Thank you.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for your application under View my submitted applications or profiles
  • Under the Action column click Check status and messages
  • At the bottom of the page click View submitted application
  • Under Supporting Documents you can find:
    • Document Name: the document we need
    • Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
    • Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
  • Click Upload file to attach your file
  • Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded – Not submitted to IRCC
  • Click Next
  • Review & Validate the information
  • Sign by entering your first name and last name
  • Click Submit
So I made it till view my submitted application and I do see all that is described except I still don’t see an uploading option anywhere lol! Also it said ‘there are no required documents for this online application.’

I’ll wait I guess... or any further guiadance on this?

Thank you.
Unfortunately this has been a common glitch in mycic for a while now. Saying your action is required when there isn't anything.

For most I've seen it sorts itself out and you DO eventually get the request where your action is required. (Then you would proceed and upload the requested documents.)

Reactions: lynncita and Javs

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Unfortunately this has been a common glitch in mycic for a while now. Saying your action is required when there isn't anything.

For most I've seen it sorts itself out and you DO eventually get the request where your action is required. (Then you would proceed and upload the requested documents.)
Thanks for letting us know! Yeah, it's concerning as I don't want to do anything to delay the process. But helpful to know I'm not alone and it works itself out :) Thanks