Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi everyone!

My husband got an AOR yesterday, our application was received on December 18, 2017. Hope this cheers some of you on! :)
My application received Dec 19 2017 still no AOR,, =(

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
do you recieve AOR?
Have you checked the spreadsheet? It took 57 days from when they received my application until I got the AOR. If yours ends up also taking the same amount of days, you would get your AOR by Feb 14th -- just an average, it's not an exact science of course but the spreadsheet helps us all have a sense. Let us know!

Thanks i pray that i will receive soon...

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Experts,

I am December 2017 application. I got AOR on Jan, 26 and they asked me to provide Schedule A and PCC. but there is no message on SA. Does anyone know how long it takes for SA. Will they inform me about this.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Application was received on Dec. 15 and no AOR as of today. Representative was added one week after the application was sent.

Feb 10, 2018
i came to canada may 2017 as permanent resident .i am single . now i want to sponsor my parents .
income for 2017 was $42500 .
can i sponsor my parents now ?

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone! Im the PA and they received our application on Dec 15 last year. Just this Feb 8, we linked our application online and after that had to fill up a security check form. I was just wondering how long will it take until the next step? And what would be the next step? Does this mean we passed the eligibily assesment? Fingers crossed!

can2018?

Jul 25, 2017
hi all - just trying to save myself some time if needed :)

I lived in the States for a year in 2010 - would I need a police / FBI certificate for that? I believe when we sent our app we were only asked to list countries we'd lived in, in the past 5 years - not sure if this would be needed? If anyone knows please say and I'll request now to save some days.

Thanks!

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
hi all - just trying to save myself some time if needed :)

I lived in the States for a year in 2010 - would I need a police / FBI certificate for that? I believe when we sent our app we were only asked to list countries we'd lived in, in the past 5 years - not sure if this would be needed? If anyone knows please say and I'll request now to save some days.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure you'd need PCC from any country where you stayed for over 6 months so most likely you would need it. Maybe somebody could confirm.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Just got AOR (December 22nd applicant) and linked on the first try but for some reason it says...we don't need additional documents. Does everybody instantly gets a request for schedule A or they ask for it in some time later?

can2018?

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you - I also asked in another thread and was told You only need a cert for the country you currently live if youve been there 6+ months, and the country you've lived for most of your adult life (so over the age of 18), so likely won't need it. Hopefully someone knows!

Re your question - I had Aor last week and still no messages, it's not happening automatically at the moment.

Thanks,

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you - I also asked in another thread and was told You only need a cert for the country you currently live if youve been there 6+ months, and the country you've lived for most of your adult life (so over the age of 18), so likely won't need it. Hopefully someone knows!

Re your question - I had Aor last week and still no messages, it's not happening automatically at the moment.

Thanks,
This is a tricky one because while requirements say this, what the VOs ask for if often different.

My husband is an Irish citizen, was living in Canada for a few years before we applied, and had travelled to Australia for less than 1 year a decade before we applied. We submitted the Irish cert and they asked for RCMP check, prints, AND the Aussie cert. Luckily we decided to get them done upfront so we'd have them in case, and I was glad we did so it didn't slow anything down.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Thanks,
Thank you! I just found it a bit confusing that in "Details" it says "your action is required" but when I click on "check status and messages" it says " we do not need additional documents"...but it will probably come later on. Thanks for answering!

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Thanks,
I also think if you have an opportunity to order PCC it would be better to do it now just to be on the safe side in case they requested it later.