+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Good day... Please have you heard from them
Not yet. While sending my passport I added my baby’s update because I gave birth to her while the application was in process but she is not been sponsored because she is a citizen because my husband is a citizen. So I’m guessing that’s the reason for the delay

Nkayzee

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Not yet. While sending my passport I added my baby’s update because I gave birth to her while the application was in process but she is not been sponsored because she is a citizen because my husband is a citizen. So I’m guessing that’s the reason for the delay
Wow . Something just happened. Before I typed this message I checked my page nothing. So I decided to send them a mail after I did that I just had a feeling to check my page again almost immediately and I now saw that my application has been approved. I’m so happy

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Wow . Something just happened. Before I typed this message I checked my page nothing. So I decided to send them a mail after I did that I just had a feeling to check my page again almost immediately and I now saw that my application has been approved. I’m so happy
Congratulations... So happy for you too