December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Rotaneelbuj

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, Below are my timelines update
- Received test invite on Oct 12 for Nov 1
- Passed the test on Nov 1 in Scarborough
- Decision made on Nov 2
- Pending oath invite

Did anyone did their test on Nov 1 in Scarborough and didn’t receive the Oath invite yet?

Can anyone please share the email address the oath invites are sent from?

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
hello friend, i am in the same boat as you. did test at the same location and awaiting for oath. not sure how long we are in queue as i see people are getting oath invites who gave test on that day.

rsid

Dec 20, 2017
Vancouver
Visa Office......
IRCC Vancouver
Hello Everyone,

I just checked my status changed to DM. But I haven’t received anything yet, should I be concerned?

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
By God’s grace we have got the oath letter today (snail mail) , to appear and take oath on December 20th at Toronto.

Thanks all for your support! Admin please update the status. Wishing everyone good luck!

Phantom Warrior

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry friend. This is the same situation for many people. They wont entertain you even if you contact them, until it is more than a year from the day they received your application.
Thank you for your reply. I hope my application proceeds soon and everyone else waiting that long. My PR card has expired 7 months ago and I am doubtful whether I should renew it or not. May be waiting for one application is better than waiting for two. It was beyond my worst dreams to nearly close a full year without even receiving a test invite but let's keep hope.

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

I just checked my status changed to DM. But I haven’t received anything yet, should I be concerned?
Hi, Can you elaborate on what you mean by you havent received anything yet ? You have finished your test ?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply. I hope my application proceeds soon and everyone else waiting that long. My PR card has expired 7 months ago and I am doubtful whether I should renew it or not. May be waiting for one application is better than waiting for two. It was beyond my worst dreams to nearly close a full year without even receiving a test invite but let's keep hope.
TBH, I did renewed mine as a precaution. It was only $50

Reactions: Phantom Warrior

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
If you are sure you dont need to travel in the next few months urgently, then you can hold off on the renewal.

Reactions: Phantom Warrior

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wrote the test yesterday and today status changed to DM.
Looks like no-one is updating the spreadsheet anymore
Majority are waiting for their Oath.Plus after oath, people interest drop in the forums

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
wrote the test yesterday and today status changed to DM.
Looks like no-one is updating the spreadsheet anymore
How do we get edit access to the sheet? I can update it on a daily basis for sure.

rsid

Dec 20, 2017
Vancouver
Visa Office......
IRCC Vancouver
Hi, Can you elaborate on what you mean by you havent received anything yet ? You have finished your test ?
Yes, test done September 19 then got request for additional docs on Nov 19th sent those in next day. Now on ECAS it says Decision Made. But I got no updates for my oath request?

Last edited:

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014