Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi,
I got the test invite and one of the document that I need to bing along is the prohibition form ( to be duly completed and signed). What is the prohibition forms?
Thanks
You'll receive it at the reception of IRCC when you come for the test.

YYZone

Dec 8, 2017
The prohibitions form is attached to the test invitation email and is self explanatory. The instructions on what to do are on the form. Read information sent and follow instructions. Don’t show for the test without the form as it will not look good on you.

Reactions: qorax

YYZone

Dec 8, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

The purpose of this notice is to invite you to write a Citizenship Test and/or for Verification of Identity/Documents.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and bring all applicable items listed in the attachment to ensure you will be eligible to participate in the Citizenship Test.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring to your test appointment

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did my test on 5th sep and passed. got an email invitation for ceremony two days later for 24th at Vancouver office, however when I see citizenship ceremony list on cic website, there is no citizenship ceremony listed on 24th sept. Could be a mistake online or on my letter?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
did my test on 5th sep and passed. got an email invitation for ceremony two days later for 24th at Vancouver office, however when I see citizenship ceremony list on cic website, there is no citizenship ceremony listed on 24th sept. Could be a mistake online or on my letter?
The online list is not frequently updated. Trust the letter.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
The prohibitions form is attached to the test invitation email and is self explanatory. The instructions on what to do are on the form. Read information sent and follow instructions. Don’t show for the test without the form as it will not look good on you.
It was not in my email. And I observed here that it wasn't with many others as well.

saph498

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi every one,

I got married last week and switched to a new job this week? Should i update my information online? Thank you for the help!

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations! I took the test on Aug 29, still seeing ecas showing in process. Was it same for you?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated the tracker. Congrats!!