+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

donaldli

Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys, is there any progress recently for the applicants in York Region, GTA, Ontario area?
My application was received on Dec.7, and IP on Feb.7. Then there is no any update till now...

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Finally!

Oath invitation received today, June 29th. Oath ceremony will be on July 24th. I really wanted my husband to be invited to the Canada Day ceremonies but I'll take what I can get lol. Please update
updated! congrads!

canadahaicanada

Nov 20, 2017
Go to the Test centre, they will verify your invitation letter and id and let you in for the test (I have given in Ottawa, they have provided pencils with erasers for writing the exam and think it will be same elsewhere)

After the test, they will call you and talk to you about test score and general things about you and verify your passports and one photo id and any other documents asked in your test invite.. don't overdo.
Do I need to take print out of the invitation letter from email because I have not received the same in mail at my mailing or residential address.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi Guys, is there any progress recently for the applicants in York Region, GTA, Ontario area?
My application was received on Dec.7, and IP on Feb.7. Then there is no any update till now...
Welcome to the GTA club, the slowest moving (if it’s moving at all) region

ac6001

Feb 15, 2018
both my spouse and I passed the test on june 20. They told me they were waiting for my background check... so nothing has changed on ECAS for me. But my husband's changed the next day (June 21) to Decision Made.