+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

mh.sk

Jan 29, 2018
Pls update : Decision made on ecas. No oath letter yet.
It's taking long time to get status changed to "Decision Made" after test/interview in Saskatoon. For most of other locations it just takes 1 or days days. But anyhow Congrats again. My status is still "In Process" and i did my test/interview one week after you in Saskatoon.

canadahaicanada

Nov 20, 2017
I too completed my test on May 30 and decision was made May 31, still waiting for oath email. do i need to call IRCC?
Hi,

What do they check at the Test centre.
I understand 2 pieces of IDs but how about all documents in the checklist. Do I need to submit proof of my different addresses I mentioned in the Calendar.

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Go to the Test centre, they will verify your invitation letter and id and let you in for the test (I have given in Ottawa, they have provided pencils with erasers for writing the exam and think it will be same elsewhere)

After the test, they will call you and talk to you about test score and general things about you and verify your passports and one photo id and any other documents asked in your test invite.. don't overdo.

Reactions: Kan_Sri

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Go to the Test centre, they will verify your invitation letter and id and let you in for the test (I have given in Ottawa, they have provided pencils with erasers for writing the exam and think it will be same elsewhere)

After the test, they will call you and talk to you about test score and general things about you and verify your passports and one photo id and any other documents asked in your test invite.. don't overdo.
precise and to the point.... :)

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi all, I started a new job recently, do i have to update with CIC?

So far there is no update since Mar 23, 2018. I am from Mississauga area.
What is going on? Anyone has a clue?

Thanks.

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi all, I started a new job recently, do i have to update with CIC?

So far there is no update since Mar 23, 2018. I am from Mississauga area.
What is going on? Anyone has a clue?

Thanks.
I didn't update them on my new job, which I started 5 months after the submission of my application and before the test/interview invitation was sent out. When the officer asked me to tell him about my job, I told him that since the submission of the application, as of April, I started a new job in a new city, which is why I transferred my file to the new city. He didn't say anything else / didn't ask for more info, etc. It seemed fine. I have DM on my application now - he said the oath invitation will be sent out, so I am assuming it's a positive decision. I don't think it's something you need to worry about. Mention it in the interview if you are asked about it.