+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That may not be true. I got FP request after being in process for two months - In process since Jan 29th but FP request came on March 27th.
Oh. So my application is IP for almost 75 days. There is still a chance that I might get one? Is there any specific step after which you expect it not to be inquired? Like after passing security clearance?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I live right across from their processing centre and can see their building from my room and living room . I wish if they can keep a regard for their neighbour and process it on time . Lol

Reactions: kaladhar

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
I live right across from their processing centre and can see their building from my room and living room . I wish if they can keep a regard for their neighbour and process it on time . Lol
Is there anyone in the office? ;)

Paulson

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Give them a shout from your building

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Whoa, that must be a challenge for you.. to not go knocking on their door :D
They must have already realized that you were their neighbour ;)

Kal

yogitacec

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2014
IELTS Request
Results sent with application
Med's Request
04-07-14
Med's Done....
10-07-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-14
Mine IP since same time as you. So I feel much better LOOOL!!!

I called CIC and the agent said nothing else is needed for my application so I just need to wait. It’s still in Sydney smh!!!
That is so frustrating . We just have to wait

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone in the office? ;)
Give them a shout from your building
Whoa, that must be a challenge for you.. to not go knocking on their door :D
They must have already realized that you were their neighbour ;)

Kal

Absolutely. I am tempted to go there and speak with them but I know it won't help. So far no regard for me, since it's already 75 days since IP. They probably won't even realize. I am sure there must be a lot of staff there

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Absolutely. I am tempted to go there and speak with them but I know it won't help. So far no regard for me, since it's already 75 days since IP. They probably won't even realize. I am sure there must be a lot of staff there
They are showing tough love, Punk! Just to test your patience levels. Show them that You Got This Under Control :D ;)

Kal