+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Also, could you add my case into the sheet.

Name: Look
Single
Sent: Dec 12, 2017
Received: Dec 13, 2017
AOR: Feb 12, 2018
IP: March 20, 2018

waiting for test invite
Good luck, added you to the Dec 2017 sheet

Summer!

Dec 22, 2017
Hello,
Please update!
App received 22 December 2017
Location Edmonton
AOR received 03 February 2018
IP received 28 February 2018
Test Invite on 08 May 2018
Test Date on 30 May 2018

Thanks

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello,
Please update!
App received 22 December 2017
Location Edmonton
AOR received 03 February 2018
IP received 28 February 2018
Test Invite on 08 May 2018
Test Date on 30 May 2018

Thanks
Congratulations, updated the sheet. Good to see some movement in Dec sheet especially for Edmonton applicants

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Also, could you add my case into the sheet.
waiting for test invite
I'm not in charge of adding info on to the spreadsheets however I noticed that it was already taken care of. Your test invitation would come soon. Start preparing for your test in the meanwhile.. ;)

Cheers
Kal

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Anyone from Brampton still waiting for test invite apart from me? Processing seems to be extremely slow:(

wwe1

Mar 15, 2012
Hello there. I got my fingerprints done for citizenship on 24th April, 2018. My question is I forgot to link my file reference number to my fingerprint form at police station as it was mentioned on fingerprint request letter. So do I need to do my fingerprints again with file reference number or cic would be able to link it to my application once they receive from RCMP? Please some one help, It is driving me crazy as I only have 30 days time limit. Any one with same issue ?

wwe1

Mar 15, 2012
I am from Sarnia and still waiting for my test invite!!!!!!!!
Can anyone please tell me
I got my fingerprints done for citizenship on 24th April, 2018. My question is I forgot to link my file reference number to my fingerprint form at police station as it was mentioned on fingerprint request letter. So do I need to do my fingerprints again with file reference number or cic would be able to link it to my application once they receive from RCMP? Please some one help, It is driving me crazy as I only have 30 days time limit. Any one with same issue ?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there. I got my fingerprints done for citizenship on 24th April, 2018. My question is I forgot to link my file reference number to my fingerprint form at police station as it was mentioned on fingerprint request letter. So do I need to do my fingerprints again with file reference number or cic would be able to link it to my application once they receive from RCMP? Please some one help, It is driving me crazy as I only have 30 days time limit. Any one with same issue ?
Call IRCC to find out if they received your Finger prints. If not, confirm few days before 30 day limit. Still, if your FP are not received then have it done again to be on safe side.

wwe1

Mar 15, 2012
Call IRCC to find out if they received your Finger prints. If not, confirm few days before 30 day limit. Still, if your FP are not received then have it done again to be on safe side.
Thanks for your reply. Just wondering did you get your file reference number attached to fingerprint form ? Cops at station told me they do not have any extra column to put my file number but they could have tried to put it there but not sure if they could have done that when I went back to get it fixed and told me to wait the way you said. So you got your file number attached?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. Just wondering did you get your file reference number attached to fingerprint form ? Cops at station told me they do not have any extra column to put my file number but they could have tried to put it there but not sure if they could have done that when I went back to get it fixed and told me to wait the way you said. So you got your file number attached?
Sorry. I am not aware of details. Someone who did FP can shed light on this.

klemzo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
Is there a way to check which Visa office my application is sent to for processing? My application have being in process since March 1st and haven't gotten a test invite yet or heard anything, I submitted my application from Grande Prairie Alberta.

cherukuriramb

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a way to check which Visa office my application is sent to for processing? My application have being in process since March 1st and haven't gotten a test invite yet or heard anything, I submitted my application from Grande Prairie Alberta.
It will be in Edmonton office,if you are from Grande prairie.