+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

rfasihi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Invitation to the test/interview, followed by a decision, (and if that's positive) followed by an invitation to the citizenship ceremony.
At any point up to "decision made" they may ask for additional information.
Many thanks... i heard almost everyone get exam passed

Mofi87

Dec 20, 2017
unbelievable!!!!! with 1710 physical presence????

What triggered the QA? Did you have a lot of travel or declared self employed etc?
I barely left the country, only 2 vacations, went to post grad school and worked for most of the eligibility period except the first year. It is basically and RQ. I just did the fingerprints today. Still working on the rest of the stuff. I have 60 days. Hopefully, that doesn't delay me so much. Any one with any experience regarding that ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I barely left the country, only 2 vacations, went to post grad school and worked for most of the eligibility period except the first year. It is basically and RQ. I just did the fingerprints today. Still working on the rest of the stuff. I have 60 days. Hopefully, that doesn't delay me so much. Any one with any experience regarding that ?
There are two applicants from October that I'm aware of who got a QAE, but their applications were not delayed.

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Just spoke to CIC asking which local office my application was sent to and they said Mississauga. I’m in Etobicoke.

k.said

Mar 7, 2018
Hello there,

Could you please add my stats to your log :
* Username : Montreal101
* City : Montreal
* Type : Family

Application sent : Dec 1st
Received at Sydney : Dec 4th
AOR : January 18th
In progress : March 1st

Thanks

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Many thanks... i heard almost everyone get exam passed

can some one advise for test do we have to read only that Discover Canada book....or is there any additional guides we have to go through..

Also as per ur analysis is all questions asked from the Discover Canada.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
can some one advise for test do we have to read only that Discover Canada book....or is there any additional guides we have to go through..

Also as per ur analysis is all questions asked from the Discover Canada.
All questions are from Discover Canada. They can ask a few things that are implied but not outright in the book (prime minister's name, opposition leader's name, their parties, governor general, lt. governor). It's unclear if they ever ask about those, but in theory they're possible topics, and the book does have room for you to add that information, but it changes too often to be part of the book itself.

Last edited:

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
Finally my application went to In Process on 6th Mar 2018.

Hope things proceed properly soon

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello there,

Could you please add my stats to your log :
* Username : Montreal101
* City : Montreal
* Type : Family

Application sent : Dec 1st
Received at Sydney : Dec 4th
AOR : January 18th
In progress : March 1st

Thanks
added under k.said(Montreal101). It is easier to update using the ID used to post the information.

k.said

Mar 7, 2018
added under k.said(Montreal101). It is easier to update using the ID used to post the information.
You can keep only ''k.said'' within the log to make it easier.

The application is for family. The physical presence is 1125 days.

For info, it will be usefull to add a link to your website on the home page of your log (excel sheet). Many people use it to compare but don't know the way to give their own stat.

Regrads,