+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Brad Smith

Jan 3, 2008
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Any idea what the request could be for usually? And does it usually come via mail or email? I verified that everything was included within the application multiple times.
Turns out it was, in fact, a request for fingerprints. I got them done today and they sent them directly. Now I wait once again!

rfasihi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Application received. Dec 27
AOR ... Feb 06
In Process .... March 6
Scarborough
Pl update

Last edited:

Outlander2012

Dec 29, 2017
Something weird just happened got the AOR emails again dated march 5th but this time on the email address I provided in the applications instead of the old pr email address.. The application is in process since Feb 28

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
Hello everyone. My app is "In Process" since Feb28th, just checked now. I am a 2nd JAN 2018 applicant

I recently changed address(within town) and wondering when should I update it in ecas. Should it be after changing in all other places like CRA, License, health card etc, as they all could be sharing the info with CIC or vice versa?
Or
since the current address they have is good too, as my rest of the family members are still there, can I leave it as is?

In either case, how much impact will an address have on the processing itself.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello everyone. My app is "In Process" since Feb28th, just checked now. I am a 2nd JAN 2018 applicant

I recently changed address(within town) and wondering when should I update it in ecas. Should it be after changing in all other places like CRA, License, health card etc, as they all could be sharing the info with CIC or vice versa?
Or
since the current address they have is good too, as my rest of the family members are still there, can I leave it as is?

In either case, how much impact will an address have on the processing itself.
updated the sheet, Congrats, I don't think it will impact the processing.

Reactions: Robin_Pandey

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
updated the sheet, Congrats, I don't think it will impact the processing.
Thank you.
What if I update my address everywhere else but not for citizenship app process. Would that be okay?
Appreciate if any of the fellow applicants can answer.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Thank you.
What if I update my address everywhere else but not for citizenship app process. Would that be okay?
Appreciate if any of the fellow applicants can answer.
you will need access to the mail sent to the address on the citizenship app. Finger print request, RQs and QAs request only go via snail mail and is sent to the mailing address of the applicant. few members have said they have received test invites and oath invites in email. Many more people have received it in mail.