+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

aabehub

Jan 6, 2015
Also please update following entries for me.

Application type: Single
Physical Presence Days : 1415

Thank you.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Hello All,

I'm filling out a citizenship application form for my wife. She came to Canada in March 2014 and is eligible for citizenship based on the calculator. I had a couple of questions on how to fill out the application form particularly Question 11:
  1. We have a family business and my wife is a shareholder in the business. Her tax returns show that she has received business income. Does this mean she was "self-employed"? and would we indicate this in Question 11? If we put "self-employed" what other details do we need to include?
  2. The instructions mention no gaps but if my wife was traveling out of the country do we need to include this period in Question 11? We've already included all the times she was traveling in the physical presence calculator. Do we need to repeat this info in Question 11 to ensure no gaps?
  3. What can we put under name of contact/ email/ phone number for the times she was attending school/ college?
My apologies if similar questions have been asked before. Any response to these questions would be appreciated.

jamclick

Feb 26, 2017
Hi,

I might have forgotten to sign the photos for the citizenship application (delivered on 2nd Jan). Should I just wait to see if it is returned or can I take any pro-active measure so that the application doesn't get returned even if I might have missed signing photos. I have not received an AOR yet of course.

Thank you.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi,

I might have forgotten to sign the photos for the citizenship application (delivered on 2nd Jan). Should I just wait to see if it is returned or can I take any pro-active measure so that the application doesn't get returned even if I might have missed signing photos. I have not received an AOR yet of course.

Thank you.
is yours a single application? If it is a single application - the more important thing is date of the picture and name of the photographer/studio. usually studio stamps the photo before handing over to you.

If the photos are date and studio stamped - you might be ok.

mh.sk

Jan 29, 2018
Please add my details to the spreadsheet:

Application sent: Dec 17th
Application received: Dec 21
Application type: family (3)
Physical presence: 1688
AOR : Waiting