+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
but your wife was not on payroll. if i am telling cic that i am working on the same address then how i can be outside of canada for three months. the column clearly states that where were you physically located.so if i am out from canada while working too then there must be some address of physically located ...if i am not wrong.. i did mentioned the gap of three months in calculator and in quesntion 10 and 11 too by breaking the time period....
yes, ofc your situation is different. answer accordingly.

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Hi everyone,

Please add my details to the spreadsheet:
App Type: Single
App sent: Dec 8
App delivered: Dec 11
Physical Presence: 1209.5

Thanks.

Staypositive4ever

Dec 12, 2017
Need help!
Hi. I have applied for citizenship over a week ago. I forgot to disclose that I was issued a voluntary departure order when applied for refugee in 2007. It was not until I flukly called my lawyer’s office and they told me that I was issued a voluntary departure order. As a matter of fact I had no idea if I was suppose to disclose or not or whether I had one issued. I tried to intercept the package with Canada post but they were not able to stop it from delivering and delivered. My refugee claim was denied but my sponsorship application got approved and got my pr. Also at no point I was asked to leave Canada so I had no idea that voluntary departure order is like one of the less severe removal order and was meant to be disclosed. I honestly had no idea and didn’t remember as I applied for refugee stud back in 2007. I am planning to write a letter once I receive my Aor which I am not sure how long it takes. Hopefullythey do not consider this a misrepresentation as I never intended to conceal anything. The reality is it is hard to remember something that occurred like a decade ago.

Mr. Preppy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Hi, Please add me

Name: Prepys
App Type: Single
App sent: Dec 8
App delivered: Dec 12
Physical Presence: 1225

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
Hi

I’m about to send my application. Have a question. Can anybody guide me specially who already sent their applications and got AOR.

Do I need to send only biographical pages of passport or do I need to send passport pages having stamps as well?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi

I’m about to send my application. Have a question. Can anybody guide me specially who already sent their applications and got AOR.

Do I need to send only biographical pages of passport or do I need to send passport pages having stamps as well?
You can do either of them. I sent all pages(excluding blank pages) and got AOR, and also know few people who only sent biographical pages and they also got AOR.

Reactions: Kan_Sri

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
You can do either of them. I sent all pages(excluding blank pages) and got AOR, and also know few people who only sent biographical pages and they also got AOR.
Thanks Dear.
I’ve some stamps which are in Arabic. Do I need to get them translated in English?

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Hi

only first and last pages. sending stamped pages is not required. its clear as light and day. and yes, i have got AOR.

i wont recommend sending all pages, as its unnecessary and unnecessary items may irritate the officer. remember they are dealing with 100s of applications in a day. just give them what they need. but thats my personal opinion and you can decide for yourself.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Thanks Dear.
I’ve some stamps which are in Arabic. Do I need to get them translated in English?
dude, just read the instructions and do accordingly. CIC has gone through the pain of putting up an instruction guide for you.

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
dude, just read the instructions and do accordingly. CIC has gone through the pain of putting up an instruction guide for you.

Although I don't like your way of reply but still Thanks for your input

And by the way, instructions are not that clear& don't have some discrepancies

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
Need help!
Hi. I have applied for citizenship over a week ago. I forgot to disclose that I was issued a voluntary departure order when applied for refugee in 2007. It was not until I flukly called my lawyer’s office and they told me that I was issued a voluntary departure order. As a matter of fact I had no idea if I was suppose to disclose or not or whether I had one issued. I tried to intercept the package with Canada post but they were not able to stop it from delivering and delivered. My refugee claim was denied but my sponsorship application got approved and got my pr. Also at no point I was asked to leave Canada so I had no idea that voluntary departure order is like one of the less severe removal order and was meant to be disclosed. I honestly had no idea and didn’t remember as I applied for refugee stud back in 2007. I am planning to write a letter once I receive my Aor which I am not sure how long it takes. Hopefullythey do not consider this a misrepresentation as I never intended to conceal anything. The reality is it is hard to remember something that occurred like a decade ago.
Re-Apply with cover Letter for correction. You must disclose otherwise you will be at mercy of citizenship judge/officer because they will definately ask you on final stages which will delay your app.

Reactions: Staypositive4ever

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
Need help!
Reapply with cover letter disclosing this matter.

Reactions: Staypositive4ever