+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Status updated to In Process on Feb 23!

These two notes on my account:

1. We started processing your application on February 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Any idea what the request could be for usually? And does it usually come via mail or email? I verified that everything was included within the application multiple times.
Updated the sheet, It is most probably finger prints request which is becoming very common.

Reactions: Brad Smith

rfasihi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Do you guys have any update on cic.ca?
I got AOR in Feb 6, but i am not able to check online status.

Help please

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who are updating their In process status - Are you checking on regular basis or CIC sends an email

mohammed azad

Mar 3, 2017
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Most probably, it is finger prints request which is getting very common in recent past. Good luck

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Updated, thanks