IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Ecas updated to InProcess on 15 feb.
Family of 4.
How much time for test invite from here for Mississauga office?

ollyollyolly

May 15, 2015
Finally got AOR today

Location Vancouver
Single Application
Posted: December 11th, 2017
App received : December 14th, 2017
AOR: Feb. 16th,2018

Can you please update the table
Thanks

marlostan341

Jun 24, 2017
I was apparently sent a correspondence for a request for more documents on Feb 9. I haven't received anything yet as of
Feb 16. I should say that I never received the AOR and the Discover Canada book either in the mail. But when I didn't receive the AOR, I went online and checked my address with them and for whatever reason they still had it as an old address from when I had a study permit even though I didn't have that address as my mailing address on my application. Anyway, I of course proceeded to correct my address online through their tool. This was early January. I'm worried that they still are sending mail to the wrong address since I haven't received their correspondence. I checked online and it's showing my correct home address with no mailing address filled as my home address is my mailing address. So that part is correct.

I probably need to contact them at this point but how do I do that? I couldn't easily find an email address or way to contact them regarding citizenship applications other than their phone number as I'm currently outside Canada and they excruciatingly long wait times based on my experience (~2-3 hours), if you actually get through to someone that is.

My timeline:

Single Application
Sent: Nov 30, 2017
Received: Dec 1, 2017
AOR: Dec 28, 2017
In process: Jan 22, 2018
Correspondence sent: Feb 9, 2018

Last edited:

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
I was apparently sent a correspondence for a request for more documents on Feb 9. I haven't received anything yet as of
Feb 16. I should say that I never received the AOR and the Discover Canada book either in the mail. But when I didn't receive the AOR, I went online and checked my address with them and for whatever reason they still had it as an old address from when I had a study permit even though I didn't have that address as my mailing address on my application. Anyway, I of course proceeded to correct my address online through their tool. This was early January. I'm worried that they still are sending mail to the wrong address since I haven't received their correspondence. I checked online and it's showing my correct home address with no mailing address filled as my home address is my mailing address. So that part is correct.

I probably need to contact them at this point but how do I do that? I couldn't easily find an email address or way to contact them regarding citizenship applications other than their phone number as I'm currently outside Canada and they excruciatingly long wait times based on my experience (~2-3 hours), if you actually get through to someone that is.

My timeline:

Single Application
I have added you to the Dec sheet, It may be a finger print request which seems quite common. I hope @razerblade will be able to answer you regarding your situation.

boymen

Nov 11, 2017
Hi,
request to kindly update line 183
Decision Made 17-02-2018

ID: boymen
App. Type: family (3)
Physical Presence Days: 1231
App Sent: Oct 13, 2017
App Received: Oct 17, 2017
AOR: Nov 10, 2017
Ecas :Dec 15,2017
Exam : Fab 15, 2018
Decision Made : Feb 17, 2018
Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,
request to kindly update line 183
Decision Made 17-02-2018

ID: boymen
App. Type: family (3)
Physical Presence Days: 1231
App Sent: Oct 13, 2017
App Received: Oct 17, 2017
AOR: Nov 10, 2017
Ecas :Dec 15,2017
Exam : Fab 15, 2018
Decision Made : Feb 17, 2018
Thanks
Updated. Congrats!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

My timeline:

Single Application
Hi, so you got AOR by email, correct ? IRCC no longer mails our physical AORs and Discover Canada booklets. You can download the pdf or audtio versions using the link in the pdf attachment of the AOR email. You can also order a physical copy for free using the same link.

About the address, several others including me had the same issue. It's not a big deal. They update the mailing address once application starts processing. But I, like you, updated it through ecas right away as well.

AITP

Mar 20, 2017
I have applied on Dec 4, 2017. Did not receive any confirmation from CIC. When should I except to receive confirmation?

marlostan341

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, so you got AOR by email, correct ? IRCC no longer mails our physical AORs and Discover Canada booklets. You can download the pdf or audtio versions using the link in the pdf attachment of the AOR email. You can also order a physical copy for free using the same link.

About the address, several others including me had the same issue. It's not a big deal. They update the mailing address once application starts processing. But I, like you, updated it through ecas right away as well.
Hmmm yeah I did receive the email about the AOR. They should probably change the wording for checking statuses as I'm pretty sure it implies that that a physical letter was sent. But for the correspondence I still should expect something by mail It's been 5 business days and I still haven't received anything. Hopefully it gets there Monday. I don't understand why they don't just send these things by email or through your IRCC account.